Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies!

View Full Post

I ovulated on January 28th, cd 16 which makes me 4 DPO. Any cycle buddies out there?!?!

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

106 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 106 Replies | Last Page

Hi Everyone,

I only just found this, I am 10dpo today and due to my POAS addiction not showing any lines, I may be here for the next cycle as well.

Really enjoyed reading about you all, lots and lots of sticky dust to you
xxx

12 years ago

Hi billyandbob! Your not out til shows. for you!

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Kimasha, thanks for all your encouragement.I've been tied up a bit at work for while. At the moment AF is about on her way out and I' should O around the 16th. Good news, someone came down from the US so I've had him bring me some pre-conceive (pre-seed) and fertileCM (yet to get it though *sigh*). Still taking my vitamins, baby asprin etc. Together with lots of prayer and faith, I trust that this month has good things in store for me and for all of us. Fingers x'd for you that won't show, you are still in the running. Hope everyone's doing well. Lots of , s, and ers for all.
Hang in there billyandbob, not over till its over

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

How's everyone doing? Any good news yet? I know some of us are in the TWW so I was just wondering if we have or at least if we can compare symptoms.

I am 10DPO today, and I get queasy on and off, mild cramping here and there but no other symptoms.

Anyone else experiencing any symptoms?

GL and

nancy

Wishing for my miracle.

12 years ago

Hey ladies,
Well once again the got me today. I'm not sure what is wrong and it's getting frustrating. Going to call my gyn on monday to make an appt to figure out what's going on. Tried calling today but of course they close early on Friday . Feeling pretty overwhelmed so not sure I'll be following on here for awhile. I need a break from all this.
to everyone and I wish nothing but BFPs for all.
Take care. Maybe I'll be back in the near future.

12 years ago

Hey everyone
Hope you gals are ok. Haven't read all the progress on the thread... Just remember that you're not out till AF shows her horrid face!.. and even then, you're not alone in this ttc business

waiting4bfp- I'm sorry that you feel this way hon. I know the feeling all too well, I felt that way when last came, and she even had the nerve to be late!!

Please try to keep your chins up ladies! we can't let this win... we'll all get our s soon

eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Hi ladies! The witch caught me 4 days ago, but on a positive note I had no spotting before she arrived and I believe it will only be a 4 day period. I am so excited, it's normally 7 or 8 days of bleeding and spotting so I think that the acupuncture is helping! Maybe a BFP will be next. for all the ladies still waiting and hugs to all the ladies that are out this cycle.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,
Well it looks like we didn't get any BFPs so far but let's keep hoping and not give up. We still have each other.
Sorry the got you Kimasha and waiting4rbfp. This is a really tough time and I know as we continue to hope, trying new stuff, that we are building up our bodies and we'll soon be smiling.
Waiting4bfp: so sorry things didn't work out, ttc is a very emotionally draining time for all of us, still wishing you the best and remember we're here for you
Kimasha: Sorry about the , I love the progress you are making with your cycles through the accupuncture and herbs and i know you'll get there sooner than later. for you this cycle.
Eden23, Novah, hang tight for the BFP...
to all, as always you're ALL in my thoughts and prayers for now.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

I feel down today, I started feeling PMS signs today and is not looking good for me.

is supposed to show her ugly face on Thursday and her first sign each month is sore boobs.

Each month my boobs hurt for a week before and gradually the pain is lighter and lighter, the day the pain stops is the day shows.

I was already getting excited because it was already a week a no pain...but of course your body plays those tricks on you and today my boobs are big and painful.

Why is this so hard!

I just got a major headache....

and to everyone.

Let's hope for a better month.

Nancy

Wishing for my miracle.

12 years ago

Hi Nancy,
Sending you lots of hugs and hope. Everything's gonna be alright, hang in there...and you are still in till AF shows.
to all

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo