Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies!

View Full Post

I ovulated on January 28th, cd 16 which makes me 4 DPO. Any cycle buddies out there?!?!

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

106 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 106 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies!
I hope all is well wit you all
kimasha, make sure and get enough to make that happen this cycle I hope the herbs and acupuncture work well for you

efuabarimah, same here, it brings me joy to come on here and have you gals to talk to. How are you? continue to keep that positive attitude and your high spirit

Novah, how are you feeling with the fertilitea so far?

snowwhite and waiting4bfp, please keep us posted.

Much love to you all

afm, i feel as if is on her way, getting alot of pms now, cracked and took a hpt yesterday 9dpo, and of course got a *sigh.. i am going to test again today 10dpo till whenever lol i just cant resist the urge hahaa.. omg ttc really makes some of us gals a little loco

You are all in my prayers ttyl!

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Just checking in. AF is gone today, finally, so the cowntdown to O begins. I have been drinking my tea everyday so I will be checking to see if I notice a difference on my CM now that is gone.

I will be starting mid week through next week.

and to everyone!!!

Wishing for my miracle.

12 years ago

hi there, mind if I join in?

not sure what CD I am on so am just going to start on OPKs on wednesday so i hit O at the right time.

Been trying for over a year and kinda getting "whatteva" about it as its too hard to get too emotional about it any more. just trying to stay positive that it will happen eventually!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

hi ladies. im still here. waiting to O. not sure when my o date is though. everything lists a different date, but when i look it up online they all say yesterday or today. the fertility trackers i have on my phone say tuesday though. so im lost. my cervix is still partially closed so im thinking it may be tuesday after all.

how is every one?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hi Snowhite, hope all's well with u, doing good...I'm 'o'ing today...let's see what the good Lord has in store for us this cycle. Big hugs and baby dust to everyone

User Image

12 years ago

krunchie29: you're more than welcome to join in. wishing you the best on your journey, it's tough but I know destiny has a hand in it all so let's see what this cycle has to offer..all the best. Hi Novah....hope you are good...happy lol, , to everyone

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Eden23...yes, more than loco lol...I'm trying not to get too obsessed this cycle....don't see much improvement in CM with the epo and robitussin.but bd time is up and I'm jumping right in . Maybe need to take them a while more. Wish I could get pre-seed or something similar here in Ghana though, been looking everywhere:(....
Hi Kimasha...you good? keep on believing.
All the best, will catch up with you lovely ladies before the weekend

User Image

12 years ago

Welcome krunchie29! Keep your chin up. I have been using opk's that I ordered online. They are useful in tracking ovulation and they help me with my POAS addiction. lol Hopefully you will receive your blessing soon.

efuabarimah - I think the plain mucinex helped me with EWCM last cycle. I also drank green tea... could have been that. I haven't used any preseed this cycle yet but there's still time. Can you order the preseed online? There are several sites that sell it. for that soon

Snowwhite - Hello lady! I'm waiting to O as well. If I follow last months pattern it will be within the next 4 days or so. I track on several sites but fertility friend got it right last month. TCOYF was off by 1 day. I found this site after O date but after manually entering temps it got it right too. for you.

Novah2012 - Time to start You'll have to let us know how that tea works for you.

Eden23 - How are you? Hope all is well and that doesn't show.

Waiting4bfp - Have you O'd yet?

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,
Glad to see we're all staying in contact. I got +opk on CBE digital today so I expect i'll o in about 2 days. we see lots of this month.

kimasha - Have you ovulated?? Hope things are well.

Eden23 - hoping the witch doesn't show. When is af supposed to arrive?

I'm really going to try to keep strong positive thoughts for everyone!!!! Lets all have fun making babies :)

12 years ago

Hey waiting4bfp! My calendars predict that I should O on the 24th so a few days from now. Looks like we are pretty darn close to be being "O buddies" :) Keep me posted!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo