Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies!

View Full Post

I ovulated on January 28th, cd 16 which makes me 4 DPO. Any cycle buddies out there?!?!

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

106 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 106 Replies | Last Page

I'm sorry to all the ladies who got their AF. I'm sure I'm not far behind you.

As for me. My head is currently killing me. Not sure if that's a good sign or not. Tomorrow is test day and I feel very out. I expect to see AF in the morning.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

A huge thanks to all you lovely ladies for your unwavering support, after three days I'm back to be being hopeful. Wishing y'all the best. Kimasha: I'm soo sorry, darn AF!...like you said this is the IT cycle for both of us and I'm sending lots of hugs, prayer and baby dust your way...peace

User Image

12 years ago

Well I tested today with FMU and got a . Pretty bummed. Still no sign of AF but my cycles can vary monthly by a few days so we'll see if the shows up in the next couple of days.
ladies

12 years ago

Well once again the has arrived. Trying to stay positive and look forward starting a fresh cycle. Take care and maybe we'll find each other on our next 2ww journey!

12 years ago

Waiting4bfp: So Sorry, cheer up and let's remain positive...doesn't look like any of us cycle buddies has a BFP yet, still wishing everyone the best.We'll start the tww journey again soon

User Image

12 years ago

efuabarimah and Waiting4bfp - looks like we're all part of the club at the moment. Here's hoping we all get our BFP's this cycle and can share our experiences

snowwhite - how are you? Any new symptoms?

I'm glad to see that we have been able to support each other. I've noticed that a lot of people read posts but don't actually comment. I want everyone to feel free to jump in at any time. While I am relatively new to charting I will most certainly help where I can but hope that more ladies join in. to all the ladies here!

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

I may not be able to be a cycle buddy since i'm 3dpo, but i've read your posts, and I want to wish each of you good luck and loads of babydust this cycle. Keep your heads up! here's to everyone's

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Hi everyone

I'm new to this and I have also been reading your posts. I also O'd on the 28 but my cycles are between 28 and 33 days. So far all I have is sore nipples since 9dpo. I get sore boobs around 7 days before AF shows and I tested this AM and . I just hope that shows so I can start on the new cycle

&

Let's make this month our lucky month!!!

Wishing for my miracle.

12 years ago

Novah2012-hi there, thanks for joining..wishing you all the best
What's up Kimasha? Getting ready for the next trip? Hope your good. Baby dust to everyone...

User Image

12 years ago

Eden23: Thank you so much for the well-wishes. All the best to you too...keep reaching for that BFP...

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo