Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies!

View Full Post

I ovulated on January 28th, cd 16 which makes me 4 DPO. Any cycle buddies out there?!?!

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

106 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 106 Replies | Last Page

I have only had some soreness in the nipple area but nothing else. I'm going to Michigan in May for a wedding. I'm hoping that I get some symptoms soon. I need some validation!!!! lol I really hope this cycle is your cycle! What are your symptoms?

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

12 years ago • Post starter

Kimasha=I wonder what your friends would say about me since I'm 10 years over 31:) Now's as good a time as any and I believe this will be it for you too. I run around several sites reading other people's symptoms while waiting and it has helped me to stay positive. Have also been praying a lot and keeping my faith very steady, helps get rid of the OCD lol. Yes, I'm from Ghana...but have been to the US several times...don't have many symptoms today, a split second twinge in the am, and lots of stabbing in my right thigh...hopefully they are good signs

User Image

12 years ago

Well I'm 6 DPO and I got a little queasy last night but nothing too major. Any symptoms for you ladies?

I'm not far behind you gals at 3dpo. I'm watching your progress.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

I am 5 DPO and have had some achy/twinges in abdomen and i seem to get hungry quicker. I have had some dizziness on and off for the past few days..

12 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm currently 7dpo ttc #1. DH and I are both 31 and have been trying since November 2010. Every month that passes gets harder and harder. I'm trying not to over analyze every symptom this month cause when I have in the past I thought I was pregnant and never was. So far I have increased CM which is not usual and feel more tired and irritable which is normal but closer to time of AF. I also feel the occasional twinge or light cramp. I'm really hoping for BFP this month. Good luck and that we're going to see many very soon.

12 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm currently 7dpo ttc #1. DH and I are both 31 and have been trying since November 2010. Every month that passes gets harder and harder. I'm trying not to over analyze every symptom this month cause when I have in the past I thought I was pregnant and never was. So far I have increased CM which is not usual and feel more tired and irritable which is normal but closer to time of AF. I also feel the occasional twinge or light cramp. I'm really hoping for BFP this month. Good luck and that we're going to see many very soon.

12 years ago

sadeymae77 - Your symptoms sound promising!

Snow white and waiting4bfp - Welcome ladies! Glad that you joined us.

Snow white - How's the 2ww going for you?

Waiting4bfp - I know what you mean about not over analyzing things. Maybe that's why I haven't had many symptoms. I keep ruling every thing trying not to get myself worked up

efuabarimah - You still hanging in there?

and to all!!!

Hey ladies, I am currently 4DPO. The 2WW is hard!!!

to you all.

User Image

12 years ago

A big welcome to all who've joined! Wishing everyone BPF's... Still hanging in Kimasha, and I hope you're good too. 8 dpo today...bloating is all I have. Frankly I don't know if it's really a symptom. Keeping my hope alive. baby dust to all

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo