Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies!

View Full Post

I ovulated on January 28th, cd 16 which makes me 4 DPO. Any cycle buddies out there?!?!

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

106 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 106 of 106 Replies

Hi to all! Im 6DPO today. TTC #1 since Dec 2011. Hoping this is the cycle although no major symptoms yet I am still hopeful.

12 years ago

Welcome jackson2009 and big hello to everyone. It's been pretty quiet around here for some time. The whole |TTC thing can get overwhelming at times and I kinda of retreated a bit. Hope you lovely ladies are doing good and looking out for the BFPs. baby_dust] s to all. How've you been Kimasha?

User Image

12 years ago

Hi all!! I'm hanging in there. No BFP yet, but staying positive:) I'm on CD 9 and just WTO. It's been a little hectic, hence the hiatus. How are you ladies holding up?

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

12 years ago • Post starter

Baby dust to you all!!

User Image

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

12 years ago

Hello ladies

It's been pretty quiet around here, I'm on to another cycle, #4 for me and trying to stay positive.

I should be Oing this week, how about everyone else? Any good news?

Nancy

Wishing for my miracle.

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

how's everyone holding up? Well, I'm on to cycle #7 'sigh.' keeping my chin up. Hope to get some BFPs here soon. Hugs to all

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo