Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies!

View Full Post

I ovulated on January 28th, cd 16 which makes me 4 DPO. Any cycle buddies out there?!?!

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

106 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 106 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies(:

Im sorry the witch has gotten to you ladies and I hope this is all our month for BPFs.

As for me, im just waiting to O this month. Hopefully this is the month for us all. This month I was temping but I left out of town for 6days so hopefully those days don't mess me up this month. I decided not to take the ginseng and grapefruit seeds bc I didnt need anymore vitamins lol. I am thinking of taking preseed and tussin but ill just see if I do or not.

Please stay strong everyone and ill try to do the same. This hard process to go through and I just want everyone to know im here if you need/want support or to talk.

12 years ago

is here...

Wishing for my miracle.

12 years ago

Novah,
I feel your pain hon, try to keep your chin up, i know its hard, but please hang in there. Remember, ur not alone. We are all in this together, through the good times and bad. I'm pulling for ya!

kde, i hope you have a strong ov, make sure to catch the egg!!

Efuabarimah, how are ya? thnx for the positive and uplifting words, we all need them at some point this ttc journey is a rough thing to go through, and I agree, we will all be smiling and holding our little ones in our arms one day, looking back at our journey and appreciating our blessings. Nothing good comes easy!

Kimasha, I hope all is well, I'm glad to hear that the acupuncture is working!!

AFM, not sure if i o'ed yesterday or 2day, will keep you gals posted

for our s this cycle!!

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Hi Ladies, sending y'all lots of hugs and hope for this cycle, we'll be smiling soon. Let's keep hanging in there.
I'm so sorry Novah, stay strong and I'm keeping you and everyone in my thoughts and prayers.
Eden23, thanks for the inspiration, Kimasha, you good? kde2011, thanks for the support; sending you tons of baby dust, how you holding up waiting4bfp and billyand bob?
Wishing everyone a . for all.

User Image

12 years ago

hey all,
Just dropping by to say hi, and send some love, hugs and alot of prayers your way. As efuabarimah said, we'll all be smiling soon!

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Sadly, Im out this month. Dh was terribly sick the day I O'ed. We havent been together before hand so now it on to the next month and hoping that maybe thats my month. it was the only time we had to see each other seeming how we dont live together (yet).

Hopefully everything is on track with everyone else(:

12 years ago

Sadly, Im out this month. Dh was terribly sick the day I O'ed. We havent been together before hand so now it on to the next month and hoping that maybe thats my month. it was the only time we had to see each other seeming how we dont live together (yet).

Hopefully everything is on track with everyone else(:

12 years ago

Hi ladies! Hope all is well! Sorry to hear that you are out Kde! Keep your head up and for the coming cycle. I have been missing for a while while I was waiting to "O" I think I ovulated today but waiting for the temps to confirm. I've consistently O'ed on CD 16 for the past three months (the first three months I've ever charted) which is pretty cool to know... at the very least I am consistent and ovulation is not an issue. Didn't really focus on bd'ing this time around just kind of let come what may. Gonna try to wait to test until 18 DPO. EEK.... that's a long time! lol I'm surprised I haven't test yet! Lmbo.... who's ever heard of testing before you "O"
That would be hilarious!

My chart http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=92882

12 years ago • Post starter

lol. testing before you O. that would be funny or sad, depending on the person i guess lol.

although i was sad that i missed my chance this month (Dh just got out of hospital last night, not sure whats wrong, have to do more tests *finger crossed* *twice*) I am 95% sure of when i will O next month and asked off of work for three days so i can be with Dh so next time we will be ready lol

Gl to you other ladies this month<3

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Hope everyone is doing well. I have been waiting to O, so I've had two days of +OPKs started Monday afternoon even Wednesday afternoon still came out +. We BDd last night and planning on it tonight.

Hoping to catch tha egg!

Sending lots of baby dust your way.

Nancy

Wishing for my miracle.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo