Community post

Discussion

Ovulation and IUI TODAY! Buddy anyone?

View Full Post

Had my second round of clomid and then IUI and ovulation today! I actually got to see the swimmers via ultrasound inside my uterus...so cool! the egg has dropped, so we are really hoping this one takes! 13 days til testing and I may go crazy! could really use a buddy who is close to ovulating today!

Baby dust to all!

User Image

33 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 33 of 33 Replies

AWESOME!! Ok, who is this lady, and can I contact her too??? Can you imagine if you found out this month!!!! WEll, I guess technically, if you get preggers now, you wont really find out til Feb, but still!!! I'm glad you have all wekk to BD!!!! GO GIRL!!

I have 4 follicles!!! Two are about 10, and the other two are 13.3 and 13.6....I have to go back on Friday to make sure they are growing, then he said prolly do trigger on Saturday, then IUI on Monday....I'm gonna ask if we can BD on our own Sunday, or if that would lower his swimmers for Monday...I just don't wanna miss this month!!

ok, so please give me the contact info of the lady who predicted things for you...is there a way to private message on here? If not, feel free to email me a boatgirl1974@yahoo.com!

Good luck and prayers for us both!!!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

ops---and I should've said : January to get preg, find out or birth month. (that's how she said it)

http://www.cheri22.com
Check her out, it is not expensive at all - I paid $10.
I am so excited for tomorrow. OMG it would be great to get twins. WOuld be happy with one too :) Good luck Monday!!!!!

13 years ago

Thank you so much!!! So, you go back tomorrow to get your trigger shot, right?? I'm so excited for you!!! I get mine on Saturday, but I do it myself...it's a tiny needle, and no big deal...

GOOD LUCK!!

I'm gonna get my prediction! I'm so excited! I will let you know what she said! Looks like her success rate is pretty good!

post again tomorrow and let me know how the shot goes!

I love that we are doing this together! It may be strange, but it is so great to feel so connected!

Hugs and prayers!!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo