Community post

Discussion

Ovulation and IUI TODAY! Buddy anyone?

View Full Post

Had my second round of clomid and then IUI and ovulation today! I actually got to see the swimmers via ultrasound inside my uterus...so cool! the egg has dropped, so we are really hoping this one takes! 13 days til testing and I may go crazy! could really use a buddy who is close to ovulating today!

Baby dust to all!

User Image

33 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 33 Replies | Last Page

Hoping, I am out------got it yesterday :((( Will start 100mg clomid again this month.
I am so sad.

13 years ago

Oh Senchi, I am so sorry! I know you are sad, I was too, but I started my 100mg of Clomid on Tuesday and am trying to have positive thoughts! Think thick and lots of follies!!!

Don't get discouraged, I know it will happen for both of us soon--I just feel it!

Let's take our Clomid and try to relax as much as possible....deep breaths and try to remain stress free for the next 15 days! Positive thoughts only!

I am getting an HSG on Friday to make sure my tubes are clear--hope they are. My fertility doc said that after the HSG, a lot of women seem to get preggers the following cycle for some strange reason. Then back for an ultrasound next Wednesday, so we will prolly do IUI on Friday if I'm ready to Ovulate. I'll keep you posted!

I have a headache I can't shake--wonder if it is the double dose of Clomid??

Take care of your ovaries, make lots of follicles and we will get it!!

Hugs to you, wherever you are!!!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

My dear friend â?¥

I am doing much better- my hopes get so high and it is always toooo hard to survive another disappointment. It takes 2-3 days to accept it.
Anyway, my hope is back again--taking Clomid, Folic acid, drinking some fertility tea, and waiting to O. I ordered some O sticks but still waiting. Hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow.
:)
Will see my doc on Tuesday 18th (8th day of my cycle). I was gonna ask her about Ovidrel or whatever trigger shot.

Hoping4first, it is soooo great that you can see the whole process :)) I would LOVE to see it.
I am sending you a lots of love, positive thoughts, babydust :)

Please keep me posted about all the changes, symptoms, I want to know everything lol
Take care â?¥

13 years ago

Hey Senchi!

I go back on Wednesday for vaginal ultrasound, then we should be able to pinpoint follicle size and when I should O....I always get the trigger shot the day before we do the insemination....I am figuring about friday or saturday for out next IUI! I have a feeling we will have more follies this time becuase I doubled the Clomid, and have been feeling a little crampy--also had an HSG and everything was clear! Like I said before, a lot of women get pregnant right after that proceedure...maybe you should have it done??

Well, good luck to you again this monthe sweetie! I know we will get our mission accomplished soon!!! I'm praying for this month since everything seems clear, and I doubled Clomid!

Trigger shot, here we comeeeee!!!!

Prayers and best wishes to you! Keep me posted on what the doc says tomorrow!

User Image

Best to you!! Will definitely share all new details with you. I am checking everyday if you wrote :)) It is so strange-how we can connect with people we had never met.

I have my appointment tomorrow afternoon-will let you know what she said.

Good luck with your trigger shot!!

13 years ago

I check every day to see if you wrote also! I love that we have connected like this! It is just so nice to have someone going thru the same thing and even about the same time!

You should definatley ask your doc about the trigger shot too! Are you doing the baby dance on your own, or are you doing IUI also?

Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear the news....I go in on Wed, so I will let you know where we stand!

User Image

Thinking about you today Senchi! I'm an east coaster, so I am up and sending good vibes your way!

Keep me posted!

User Image

Hi there :)
Just got back from my doc...My follicles are 16.5mm and 18mm..yupiiiiiiiii I guess that is a great sign of upcoming ovulation. I asked and my doc prescribed a trigger shot for Thursday at the clinic :)) It will be on the 10th day of my cycle.
So, after the trigger shot I guess the egg will be released within 36 hrs?? When should we bd? I just want this to be "DE MONTH" :)
Question: I my follicles are already ~18mm what if I ovulate tomorrow and get the shot after I had already O-ed??

Praying for your great results tomorrow Hoping
Please write as soon as you can :)

Hug

13 years ago

YAY!!! That's awesome!!!

Ok, since they are both so big, you really could O at any time...you need to run out and buy some ovulation sticks....they will tell you when you have the hormone surge --that means you will O within 36 hrs...it's basically the same as the trigger shot, but you just ovulate on your own instead of waiting for the shot to do it for you....

You need to BD as much as possible! You need to have those swimmers in there waiting on the egg to drop!

They can live for around 5 days, but the egg is only good for about 24 hrs....the swimmers need to get into the tubes and meet the egg, once the egg makes it all the way down into the uterus, it's too late.

Can he do another ultrasound on thursday to see if your follies are still there? Then give you the trigger shot...and yes, you should drop your eggs from about 24-36 hrs...but you really need to BD before they drop!!

See what the doc says of course, but I think you should definately get the ovulation kits...that helps pinpoint pretty well too!

I'm sooooo excited for you!!! My appt is at 1:15 (east coast time) tomorrow, so we will see what my follies are doing!

Lets both get preggers with twins THIS MONTH!

Hugs to you! I'll write after I get back tomorrow!

User Image

It is funny you said twins!! I had found,on one of the other fertility sites, some ladies sharing information about someone predicting if and when you'll have a pregnancy. So out of curiosity I had contacted the lady 2 months ago and she said that January will be the month I learn of pregnancy, or I give a birth. She also said she sees twins!!! :)) At that time I was 100% I was pregnant already and I just thought "Well I already am :-)" It turns out all of my symptoms were just my imagination and I was not preg.
She was also telling me about my career path and was talking about it like she really knows me :) That gives me a hope she might be right about the preg. too.
Anyway, I fund strange you just mentioned twins and wanted to share this with you.

We just bd today after the visit :)))) Will have a chance to bd the whole week since we are both at home!! I really hope the trigger shot helps eggs to release and looks like 2 will be released :))
Talk to you tomorrow

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo