Community post

Discussion

Ovulation and IUI TODAY! Buddy anyone?

View Full Post

Had my second round of clomid and then IUI and ovulation today! I actually got to see the swimmers via ultrasound inside my uterus...so cool! the egg has dropped, so we are really hoping this one takes! 13 days til testing and I may go crazy! could really use a buddy who is close to ovulating today!

Baby dust to all!

User Image

33 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 33 Replies | Last Page

HAPPY BDAY DEAR ��

:((((((( Tested yesterday NEG..........
I wished my husband happy bday withe just a regular gift!!
The only thing I feel is my bbs pain, by armpits...Nothing else!! not a thing!

I am so depressed....please let me know your results!!!!!!! I am waiting :)
Talk to you later.

13 years ago

Thanks for the Bday wishes! I hope your hubby has a great one too!

Dont' be too upset sweetie, it's still early....mine was negative too....

we are having the exact same symptoms--nothing but sore bbs! weird, huh?? I honestly feel nothing...a few times last night (I stayed up way too late on facebook) I felt a little queasy, but who knows!

I'm feeling sad right along with you but we gotta stay positive til AF shows!

Still praying for us!

I'm gonna test again on Sunday....or I may wait til I miss my period...not sure....how about you??

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Thanks!!! I know it could be too soon but still --you know when I see how some ladies get faint + 8DPO!!! I think it would be soooooooooo great to know that early.....
I wont test til the 12th-AF due.
I can't take reading "Not Pregnant" anymore. If AF doesn't come I'll test. Promise. By the way I do not have any tests :) and wont buy any.

You give me such a positive vibe and hope that my bbs are THE SIGN!!!
They hurt! Especially by armpits...Yours too? Or everywhere?
OMG that would be soooooo great!!!!! Last night we watched a movie with a little newborn in one scene- I cried. :(( I couldn't explain why to my husband.
I did not have any thoughts like about us trying, or if I am preg., or anything like that- I just felt something that makes me cry :((

Hey, it could be a sign? :))

Please keep me posted with all changes, symptoms...everything :)

Hope you enjoy your Bday

13 years ago

Just wanted to say good luck girls!! I hope you both get your bfp!!

I'm *almost* 10dpo (Its the middle of the night here in Australia!) and so far, I have been only getting bfn.... I have a bunch of internet tests though, so I am going to poas every day till af arrives or I get my bfp!!

13 years ago

good luck babymumma :)) Keep us posted

13 years ago

Good luck babymumma!! Welcome to our little chat! Please keep us posted on your progress as well!

Hey Senchi,
Well, I didn't even make it to our test day! AF showed up early!! Well, early for me...on day 28 and I usually go til day 30-31. So, I am out this month. I am just so confused because I am on Clomid plus getting the IUI's so I know the swimmers are getting in there! It's so crazy to know that stuff so exactly, and then it doesnt happen....back to the doc tomorrow to start all over again. I was a little upset, but I am really just trying to be positive. I have a good feeling this will happen soon!

I really really really hope you get a BFP on the 12th and can get on here to announce it! I would be SO happy for you! Your symptoms are sounding good!! I am sending you all the baby dust, best wishes, sticky vibes and good luck I possibly can! I really hope you will keep me posted!

Let me know when you find out!

Hugs and baby dust to us all!!!!

User Image

:(((((((((((((((((((
Sorry AF showed ............ But after big disappointment I always get my hopes back again as the new cycle starts....it is so strange how much it hurts when AF comes and how quickly we move on and start all over again :) Hoping it will happen this cycle..The thing is that I have had many of those cycles yet I did not loose my hope.....It will happen for both of us :)) God is good--we want it so bad how could he just ignore it?

I will keep you posted, but so far no symptoms beside bbs hurting. So I do not feel pregnant at all...I have not tested and wont until AF is due....

Best.
Keep me posted with your doctor's visit please.

13 years ago

hmmm...just noticed this stupid ticker is showing I am waiting to O!! :)

13 years ago

Thanks for welcoming me!

Thinking back on it, I think I O'd on 31st Dec, so I'm only 11dpo. I've lost a day. I'm expecting af between Wednesday and Friday this week, but I'm not 100% sure when the witch is due.

I have been poas every morning for the last 5 days, and all bfn - no surprise really, since I am only 11 or 12 dpo...

I did discover a strange symptom last night when I was having a shower last night. I squeezed a nipple, and colostrum came out. It came out of the other nipple when I squeezed it too!! I thought it might have been a good sign of pregnancy, but when I did some research, apparently if can be a symptom of af, or can be left over from other pregnancies..??? (I'm currently ttc #3, and breast fed both dd and ds)..

How is everyone else going today? Any promising symptoms?

13 years ago

Hey Babymumma!

Things do sound promising for you!! I have never had anything come out of my nipples! I am TTC #1 though, so I really wouldn't know for sure. Please keep us posted! I hope you get a BPF soon!

I start a double dose of Clomid tonight and then back on Friday for HSG to make sure tubes are clearn...then babk next week for IUI....REALLY hoping this one sticks!!

Senchi, where are you? BFP yet?

Baby dust to us all!!

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo