Community post

Discussion

Looking for "I hate tww" buddies that bfp

View Full Post

"I hate tww" or "another tww" buddies I used to chat with where are you ladies? I know each month there were 1 to 2 of us getting bfps. We dont have to stop chatting...

User Image

14 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 14 of 14 Replies

...I'm not eating anything weird. In fact, I looked it up and found out my dreams are very common in pregnancy. Parents.com says driving big vehicles in the dreams denotes that you may feel awkward about being pregnant...water represents the awareness of amniotic fluid...so thats the bus and water the planks were floating on lol...

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

woah thats so strange how pregnancy affects your dreams lol! im gonna have a look now :)

After 19 months of hard work ;) we got our User Image

13 years ago

My weird dreams involved movie stars, and I am ashamed to say I have been making out with them. On the positive side I finally got my fire back and my husband is VERY happy. The really weird thing is that I'm not me, I'm different actresses. I must be ashamed of my body if I don't even want to dream about it. LOL

User Image

13 years ago

...and they just get crazier and crazier. I don't remember these dreams with the other 2 pregnancies. Everyone of them has water in it I noted and now I'm dreaming about places in the past I have lived even back to childhood...but these places are different...they're bigger and have additions like more floors. Crazy huh?

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo