Community post

Discussion

need MISSED AF BUT BFN buddies

It's happening again!! Here I am, 15dpo, period supposed to due yesterday, but it's not here!! and unfortunately still BFN, I have been testing since 8dpo!!

my cycles are usually 28 days, 3 months ago though I did have a very late af.. it was 4 days late...

I don't know what to think this month!!

If you are on the same boat and need support, please join me here in this forum topic!! Hope all of us will get our healthy BFP soon!!

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am 2 (almost 3) days late. And have had 2 bfn's. I am either 18 or 11 dpo... around 7 dpo I had a lot of ewcm so I am a little unsure of my ovulation date. It is kind of getting irritating. But if I am not pregnant this month I am taking a break for a few months to sort of "defrazzle" myself.

User Image

12 years ago

Im in your boat too!! My cycles can be funny too, right now Im on day 42, and what I think is 21dpo but I guess I could have ovulated later.. I had so much CM this month it was very out of the ordinary. Yesterday though I did have a small red streak mixed with cm only when i wiped..and only once. And last week I had a little brown cm only when wiping, once a day for two days. So I am SO Confused... neither of these things has happened to me before this cycle, but Like you I have had two BFNs so far. One yesterday and one last week. Im just holding on to a hope that this was implantation bleeding?? So tonight I bought six of the 88cent tests from Walmart and plan to test tomorrow or sunday again if still no AF. Maybe we can all still get our BFPs!!! I mean... REALLY what else can be delaying our AFs..?? This is so hard!

BEST of luck ladies!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Ladies! I'm out for this month!! AF came that night after I posted this topic! I was 15 dpo! so.. end of story and drama for me this month.. looking forward to see BFP next month!! Good luck!! Hope you guys get BFP soon!! Let's keep each other updated :) Baby dust to you!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo