Community post

Discussion

Tww urgh

Hi I'm 3dpo and it's already driving me mad. We have been trying for another for the last 6 months with no luck. I already have a little boy of 6 , we tried fo lr 4 years and finally fell pregnant after giving up trying.

Is anyone around the same dpo that wants to drive them self's crazy with me x

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hey hun! Im 3dpo too. What are your symptoms?? xx

7 years ago

Hi

I'm having slight heavy feeling with the odd cramps...also my boobs always hurt after ovulation but nothing this time. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. How about you ?? Xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Aww bless you! I had constipated 2 and 3 dpo. Today ive managed to go though lol tmi sorry!. Boobs are sore too they started today? This is the first month ive tracked Ov so! Your signs sound promising too! How long you been trying? x

7 years ago

We started 6 months ago we have decided to give it another 6 months before we try and get help. I just hate these two weeks I wish you could know asap.

Fingers crossed for us for this to be our month.
Have you been trying long ?

I've also started taking seven seas trying for a baby I've herd great things about them x

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo