Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 394 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies I gave in and done another test! I don't want to get me hopes up but I think I see a vvvf line. Have a wee nosey and let me know.

Thanks xx

7 years ago

Shazza, I see a line! That is so exciting!!

7 years ago

Mozart, I am soo excited I just bought first response test there now too cuz the one I used was a cheapy of eBay and don't know when I should test again.

7 years ago

Shazz I see that line plain as day!!! That's definitely not a squinter. As for me I started 1 day early. I had so much hope. Ugh back to the trying again. Kerzie what was the thing you were talking about with baking soda?

7 years ago

ack woozle sorry it can be so deflating but on the bright side making a baby is just as fun lol

7 years ago

Shazza. You should buy a clear blue digital with weeks, it's the most sensitive digital and should show up judging by your line!!!!! My dh was always too scared to believe anything but a digital, he needed words :) Congratulations on being PREGNANT!!!! Has it sunk in yet?

7 years ago • Post starter

Kerzie

Thanks and nope it hasnt lol I done a first response test about an hour a go and the line is a bit darker on it lol. Might pick up a another test tomorrow and test again just to make sure lol but keep thinking af is going to show up on Friday and it was all a dream lol

7 years ago

Congrats Ladies who have recently received their BFP. I'm so excited for you and this journey coming up. What a journey to get to this point huh?

Sitting here at CD5. Last Night the DH asks how the ovulating is going. LOL... He thought it was a good night to DTD and he could continue from last night for the next week or so... HA HA. He is so funny. We are hoping like all of you for a BFP as well. Happy trying!!!

7 years ago

Mozart. I looked into an alkaline diet a while ago for health benefits, they say it is good for autoimmune problems but unfortunately my doctor wouldn't give me the okay. Never crossed my mind to try adjust my diet for the week before ovulation. Fertility treatment was never going to be an option for me so I had to rely on natural remedies and the knowledge of people like you and 39 to point me in other directions. When I joined this site I thought I ovulated on CD14 because I thought that was standard (plus my ap told me so) turns out it was a lot later and my lp was too short. If it hadn't been for the wisdom of others I wouldn't be here today. It took over 2 1/2 years of trial and error.
Your a gem and much appreciated

7 years ago • Post starter

I had a positive OPK this morning (CD #14) which is unusually early for me because I typically ovulate around Day 17. I meant to do one yesterday but I forgot and today's test line was more positive than the control line (which usually happens a day after my first positive OPK). So, I'm not quite as prepared as I have been in past months but fingers crossed. We BD'd on Friday and again last night because I was out of town over the weekend.

Congratulations on your positive Shazza!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo