Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 394 Replies | Last Page

Hello all! (cd 4)

Kerzie and Mozart hope all goes well with your scans.

Welcome Jcqln!

Kerzie thank you for the soda info. I have read most ladies saying not to put the soda on the cervix. I also want to avoid the douche. I wish I had one of those huge q-tips that they use at the doctor during exams.

Ineist I like Mozart have 24 day cycles usually. I think testing around day 7 is a good start. There is an ovulation calculator on this site under tools & tickers.

Fingers crossed for Wozzle and Shaaz.

Can't wait to get some BFPs in 2017!

7 years ago

Booo... AF came last night :( So Sad

User image

7 years ago

Amarah. I'm sorry Treat yourself to a pregnancy no no, if you get your bfp next cycle then it will be a long time until your next fix. I would get take away, cola and hire a movie. I became allergic to alcohol when I had my son unfortunately. Be kind to yourself

Keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies testing at the moment, post the pics under your name so we can ooh and aah with you. Can't wait to congratulate every one of you!!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Amarah am sorry af came it can't be very deflating. I agree with kerzie treat yourself you deserve it!

Friday seems sooo far away atm and I am feeling like af might come too and I have one test left it was the cheapy ones I got of eBay. Me and the hubby are away for a few days on wed not bk till mon. So can't order anymore until we are bk. the hubby sooo doesn't no how much I poas lol.

Also wee question if I put up a pic of a test can other girls not go onto my profile to have a look at it? Also the pic I put most ppl think it's neg.

Good luck to everyone! X

7 years ago

Amarah sorry AF got you too. I had a good drink and felt better. Try the baking soda remedy with me.

Shazz you have to post the picture under your profile showing your user name for us to see it. If you check the box "username privacy" we will Not see it. I hope this helps and your next picture shows a strong positive.

Cd5 and I think I am ovulating early. Anyone else ovulate around cd6? I am experiencing extreme fatigue and not sure why. Praying for energy and strength since we are packing to move right now. Haven't done a thing all day.
:(

7 years ago

Amarah... my sympathies to you... what a rough roller-coaster this ride is huh? I agree with the others, be extra kind to yourself, eat a bunch of chocolate, a glass of wine and veg.

I read the baking soda thing you guys are talking about. I'm just so skeptical on stuff like that, it just doesn't seem natural, yet I'm at the point I'm thinking about trying anything. ...

As my husband and I are working on planning a few trips, it got me wondering what to do. If we have a kid next winter, well there goes those ideas of a trip and our whole lives change. Yet, that's what we want is to have a family and we know then things would have to be different. It's crazy how you scare yourself.

7 years ago

Thank you for all the support ladies. XO You are all so lovely. I will have a drink for sure!! it's the one thing I look forward to when AF comes lol I also bought myself some pretty earrings to cheer myself up.

Shazz...my husband doesn't know how much I poas either lol I think he would say it's obsessive behavior lol but he doesn't need to know haha

I have a pack of easy at home 60 HCG tests coming from amazon tomorrow- only 25$. I think that's a great deal.

As for the baking soda treatment...I don't think it's for me. Or perhaps I am not there yet. Good luck to you 39! I hope it works for you! It did work for Kerzie... :) lucky lady. Oh @39 I O between CD 14-16 depending on my cycle length.

Have a great week everyone!

User image

7 years ago

Amarah, do treat yourself to something relaxing - like a massage. I never have objections to a glass of red wine to celebrate the start of a new cycle, a new opportunity.
As the baking soda treatment is being discussed, I have a suggestion: Why not decrease acidic foods and drinks around ovulation to make the entire body and fluids more alkaline and therefore more sperm friendly? It was suggested to me to avoid for example orange juice around ovulation and to drink green drinks/wheatgrass instead. Most of the foods we eat (bread, eggs, meat, dairy) are acidic and making changes to incorporate more alkaline foods can only be helpful.
FX for all of us. Let's stay optimistic and energetic!

7 years ago

I think bicarbonate soda is very natural. I have read of some old school fertility doctors advising patients to try it over using medication.

Mozart I am all for creating a more alkaline body overall, however since I think I O this week I don't think I have time to create it within the next few days. It's one of my prayers to be more disciplined in my healthy journey especially since it's something I am passionate about. Eating healthy isn't always an option when you are on a strict budget. Which has been the case as of late. I have found myself eating things I haven't eaten in over a decade. Oh well, there is always hope for tomorrow.

My dh is excited to try the soda. I guess when you've been trying for almost 2 yrs you become more adventurous.

Anyone else ovulating this week?

7 years ago

Amarah I totally agree they don't need to know lol.

I am not to sure on the baking soda yet either might give it a few more months and see how I feel.

39 thanks still learning new things about this site lol.

Baby dust to all

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo