Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 394 Replies | Last Page

Kerzie, thanks so much for keeping up with us and cheering us on. I hope your scan will go well; keep us posted.

Woozle and Shazza, Fx for when you test next.

Ic, Are you taking any supplements or herbs? I am always here to listen/answer questions :) Wishing you success soon!

Nothing new at my end - pineapple, Brazil nuts, and pomegranate juice are getting kind of old, but I will continue with all and everything - next ultrasound on Wednesday.

7 years ago

Thank you Mozart. Im just gonna wait til Wednesday. I tested a little while ago because I caved in after seeing all other 11dpos with semi pos tests. It was vvvvvvvf but then again could just be my eyes.

7 years ago

So... caved and took a test this morning.... i thought I could see a vvvvf BFP but my hubby said I have line eyes and he couldn't see anything. I'm super nauseous today... still no sign of AF... if it's a true vvvvf BFP then in a couple days I should see it clearly, I used a crappy cheap test from work. I have ordered more sensitive tests from amazon which arrive Tuesday :) there is a fine line between remaining positive and also not getting my hopes up too much. I find when it does turn into a BFN I'm just so heart broken :(

@kerzie Thanks for the support lady :) I really hope I have a late implanter!!

My other symptoms are sore boobs, nausea, white lotion like cm and tiredness.

@wozzle I really hope that it's a true BFP for you too! We will soon find out!

Rooting for all of you xoxo

User image

7 years ago

Woozle the Image #631838 it should prob be in the 1st 3 pages I think.

Mozart thanks I think I am just gonna by to wait until fri to see if af shows up.

7 years ago

Question for you all... how early do you start testing for ovulation? Last month my cycle was shorter than usual and the first month I started upswing OPK's. It never showed a peek and the high was the day of my thermal shift which was cycle day 10. Today I'm at cycle day 3 and wondering if I should start the opks earlier than the tests say. Thoughts from you all?

7 years ago

Amarah I have the white lotion stuff too.

7 years ago

Shazz I seee a line in invert.

7 years ago

Ineist, I have short cycles ~24 days. I used to start OPKs on CD 6 already. I felt it was better to begin testing early, so I would not miss out on vital information. Best of luck with everything!

7 years ago

Mozart, thank you! I will do that.

7 years ago

Woozle really lol don't be getting my hopes up now lol jkin. I will defo wait till fri and see. Thanks

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo