Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 394 Replies | Last Page

Thank you so very much!!

~Heather~

6 years ago

Think I will ovulate cycle day 40 , my big news. How is everyone else out there doing?

We're having a baby!!!

6 years ago

I'm 5 dpo. Did femara and the trigger shot this month. Just realized today that I forgot my progesterone supplements I was supposed to start a few days ago, so I'll start those tonight.

I'm just in the most boring part of the TWW...nothing to report really.

6 years ago

Good luck Calvingirl

We're having a baby!!!

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I tried to conceive in May & June, hubby and I had a bit of a rollercoaster emotional time and decided to wait until we know for sure what's happening with work etc...

So now he said we should ttc for #3 and hopefully it will be a Boy this time! FX

I just want some clarity on this.

When I went back on BC - it was in the middle of a 28 pack so my period came in week 3 (instead of normally week 4). So now I have stopped the BC again in week 2 (while still having 7 active pills and 7 inactive pills left in 28 day pack.)
My last period was 13th July.
Is it possible that the pill is not yet in my system (because I have only been on it for 4 weeks) and that I can still ovulate this month?
I'm just trying to figure out the timing of ovulation and know that I should wait for my first normal cycle. But then, I might miss my ovulation date? My cycle was normally (off BC) 26 days - OD on CD13.

I'm so happy that we are finally back on TTC! It is sooooo exciting.

6 years ago

Reese, wish i could help but I have absolutely no idea. You could chart (temp) or use opk's, which would probably let you know. Never did temping but many women swear by it to find ovulation.

We're having a baby!!!

6 years ago

Omgomgomgomg!!

I took a test with fmu, saw a vvfl but I thought it was an evap because I went back to sleep after and didn't see it at 5 minutes mark. So I held it and took one at noon (I'm a horrible poas addict. I buy the internet strips by the 50pk and use them up way faster than I care to admit). Again, faint line at 5 min mark. So I took one of my saved expensive tests, and faint line right away... But it was blue dye, so again...I didn't get my hopes up.

I managed to hold it till 2pm (I have a teeny bladder) and what the heck, another strip.... Line was darker and came up right away. It's still faint... But it's there. Even DH can see it and he doesn't see anything. I put up the photos but it's way more noticeable in real life. Please let it get darker..... Please....

I'll update tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me!

6 years ago

Awww, Calvingirl I think that I see a line ! Keep us posted!

We're having a baby!!!

6 years ago

Hi All, new here, was feeling like Iwas being stupid and too old for this game. Great to see you all here.

Just recovering from a suspected ectopic after first month of trying!

Feeling numb.

How long did any of you try for before seeking fertility help. Dr at hospital mentioned clomid

6 years ago

Me and my husband couldn't wait...I picked up some first response tests on our way home from dinner. CONFIRMED! !!!!! Two lines!!!

Omg, and I'm still five days out from AF due.

Panda, I'm so sorry for your lost. I just turned 42 last week and we've been trying for 2yrs now after the stillbirth of our son. We started with clomid with my OB, then went to a fertility doctor and I responded better to femara.... Which is what I took this month and got my bfp! I highly recommend not waiting if you are over 35.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo