Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 394 Replies | Last Page

3 days with faint positive FRERs 2 negative digitals, and 1 faint, 1 less faint Rite Aid early pregnancy tests.

I just took one of those dollar store tests here at work on a 2 hour hold and got a faint line... after all this I'm calling it a

The negative Digitals are really a slap in the face, but I am sure that the FRER picked up a positive ridiculously early. Talk about sensitive. I am guessing The hcg is still working on building up. I'm still so nervous about a chemical pregnancy.

Talked to my Dr's office, they are going to have me do bloodwork today and again in 48hr so I have some piece of mind.

How is everyone. Anyone else testing??

6 years ago

Meghan, how's your lines looking now? Did they get darker?

AFM, I'm cd13 and have a positive opk sometime last night. Probably going to ovulate today or early tomorrow. Dh and I bd last night and plan another for tonight. I used a soft cup after to hold in the swimmers for about 8hrs.

The end of this month I'm scheduled for a Femvue, or hsg which will find out if my tubes are clear or not. I've heard it's very painful. Id love to just get pregnant so I can cancel it lol.

I'm not on any fertility drugs this month, just lots of vitamins.
Prenatal
Vitex
Vitamin E
Vitamin C
Maca root for the first half of cycle
Coq10
Folic Acid
Vitamin B612
Evening primrose oil for first half of cycle
I'll do progesterone cream after ovulation.

My goodness, it's a lot of freaking pills to take. And dh is complaining we have to bd for 3 days in a row.... Men.

Hope everyone is well! I'm feeling a lot less depressed, but then again, I always feel better the middle of the month. Oscar's 2nd birthday is coming up in two weeks around the time I find out if it worked this month... So I'll be a wreck then.

6 years ago

Hi ladies, no O last cycle even with both Clomid and trigger, very disappointing. So doctor upped dosage and just practicing patience.
Congratulations to the ladies that have gotten their and good luck to those of us still waiting for ours...
Calvingirl, glad you did not give up !

We're having a baby!!!

6 years ago

My lines never got darker..

Positive FRER on 10dpo, 11 dpo and 12 dpo.
Negative Digitals
Had faint positives on walmart and Rite aid brand early tests 12 dpo and 13 dpo.

My blood level on 13dpo was 8
By 15 dpo it was less than 2 and I started a MC/chemical pregnancy- whatever they call it, heavy bleeding with clots.

Those dollar First signal tests will also turn positive within the hour. took those throughout as well. So as far as test sensitivity- good things to know.

i'm disappointed. we both are. Trying to keep perspective and not let it be the emotional blow that it was last time we MC at 9 weeks. But, I'm having stronger doubts that it will happen for us.

Decided to plan a trip to Vegas- live up some decadence and see if our crap luck can take a turn.

6 years ago

Meghan I'm so sorry to hear that, but don't give up hope just yet, I had a chemical pregnancy and then got pregnant with a sticky one the next month. Sometimes it makes you more fertile. Sending you lots of positive vibes and prayers

6 years ago

Hi ladies, hope everyone is enjoying their summer! Anybody have good news to share? Wish I did, Clomid cycle 4 for me and I didn't respond...not yet anyway...and I am cycle day 19 today
Well, I hope everyone is doing well. Kerzie, you are so close, huh? Awww, keep us posted if you can as we would love to hear a success story. Take care ladies,

We're having a baby!!!

6 years ago

Hey everyone. CD5 for me and two days away from my HSG this Friday. Nervous. Hopefully it'll flush everything out and I'll get pregnant. Who knows?

6 years ago

How is everyone doing?

I'm CD11 and waiting to ovulate - expecting it soon. I think the femvue/hsg makes you ovulate early. I got that done and I have one tube blocked and one open. Not the greatest news, but still ok. Hopefully the water made the working tube/ovary more effective.

Either way, I'm not doing much this cycle. I haven't even been great about taking my vitamins. I'm not temping, not using OPKs, not really monitoring anything. We're just BD'ing every 2-3 days and I'll start over again next month.

Hope everyone is well....anyone else waiting to O? In TWW already?

6 years ago

Hi all!
Just wanted to report that I am 9.5 weeks pregnant with # 2. I have an 8 month old daughter who I had at age 39, after my first IUI. My hubby has low sperm count and I have slight endometriosis, so it was a surprise. ALso, my FSH was 12. Not great.
It was a bigger surprise that I am NOW pregnant again after our second IUI this time around. Same issues with sperm count and endometriosis. I am now 40 and will be 40 when I (hopefully) deliver. I just wanted to give some people hope. When all seems hopeless, keep the faith that good things can happen.
--Heather

~Heather~

6 years ago

Huge to you HDC!!! Thanks for sharing...

We're having a baby!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo