Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 394 Replies | Last Page

@ 39andcounting

I am from Belfast Northern Ireland a good bit away from you lol.

7 years ago

Hey everyone. Been a while but I'm back.

39 where at in Alabama are you moving to? The reason I ask is cause I live in Alabama!

Just ovulated either yesterday or day before. I have left ovary pain the day before and luckily me and hubby got it in 4 times!

Hope all is well! Happy new year! I hope to see some bfps

7 years ago

@39andcounting - I am from Alberta Canada :) I also love seeing where everyone is from. :)

User image

7 years ago

I'm in New York.

I'm CD #3 today so won't be ovulating until the near the end of the month.

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

Shazza I think Kerzie lives in Scotland.

Welcome back Wozzle!! Birmingham.

Thank you ladies for sharing!

Nothing new to report. 5 or 6 dpo

7 years ago

We currently live in Illinois, but I also have an apartment in Southern Germany. What's new: Still a migraine headache despite Imitrex; second day of 6 mg estrogen pills; Lupron decreased to 5 units; feeling tired, bloated, lazy - all I want to do is stay in bed - unfortunately, not possible. Wishing a relaxing weekend to all :)

7 years ago

Hello beautiful ladies !! I just love seeing all of this support for one another .

I am almost 31 and from California. We have been ttc our second baby since 2012. We stopped actively ttc for 2 years and now we are ttc again. This cycle I am trying soy Iso for the first time. So far it feels like it will help me ovulate . I am looking forward to making friends with you all as we continue our journeys .

7 years ago

Hi 39! I'm in Texas! Hope you have a smooth, headache free move!

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

8dpo today, headaches are killing me today .. off and on.... nipples are super sore...I have a fair amount of lotion like CM. also, been extra hungry the last few days....not feeling too much in my stomach, no cramping or pressure....

Feeling kind of blah today....emotional....

User image

7 years ago

Hope you feel better soon, Mozart, and thank you. It's been a very relaxing weekend so far after a very tiring week.

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo