Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 394 Replies | Last Page

It seems like my body is gearing up to ovulate again after my cp. I got a positive ovulation test today. DH and I BD yesterday and today....(CD 13& 14) ...this will be our last shot at a baby in 2017. Baby would be due Dec 26 2017 DH is out of town for work the next 4 days. .

I have an appt with my doctor tomorrow regarding my chemicals.... hope that goes well.

Good luck ladies xo

User image

7 years ago

For you ladies doing IUI's, when is your first follicle scan after finishing clomid? I have a 26-27 day cycle, and they have me coming in on CD 15 for the trigger shot and IUI following.
This is what I did last year and got pregnant on my first attempt but I was wondering when others go in? Thanks!

~Heather~

7 years ago

Hi HDC, we are not doing IUI as of yet, but I am on my second cycle of Clomid. I go in on the 17th day for an ultrasound and without medicine, my cycles can go as long as 2 1\2 months. I take it cycle day 5-9. Please keep us posted on your news and journey...

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Hdc, that seems kinda late to me. I have 28 day cycles and they have me coming in to scan at cd10-11, then trigger shot on day 12. I usually take 36-48 hrs to ovulate after trigger.

Are you monitoring with opks?

7 years ago

Calvin. Is there any chance you can find a loophole around the insurance? Private health insurance over here doesn't include any fertility treatment (or treatment during pregnancy) so I know nothing of how it works. I hope you find a way.

Woozle. I hope the clomid works for you. I bd every second day at least 5 days before ovulation and kept it up until 3 days after ovulation, it only works out as 4 times and covers the whole fertile period. I also used opk's so I could time when to stop, I tried to minimise the stress on my dh. It's always exciting starting something new. What happened with the metformin? Did they stop it?

Amarah. How did it go at the docs? Hope you get your super sticky bfp this month. How are you handling things?

Hdc. I haven't been through an iui but wish you all the best.

Sunae. Where are you in your cycle?

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone,

Me and my DH have been ttc for a yr now. Last year we lost twins in july/aug (ectopic) in both my L & R tube. L tube we did surgery (no damage) two weeks later R tube we did the shot. I still have both of my tubes my body is finally getting back on a regular cycle So this cycle we decided to do a round of Clomid CD3-7. I am CD9 and heard you typically ovulate 5-10 after taking your last pill which was 3/6. Headed to the store to stock up on opk's and prego test...I will say the side effects from the clomid are NO JOKE!! I do not know which were worse the night sweats or the mood swings!! But thankfully all that is somewhat subsiding. Is anyone else waiting to ovulated? looking for a buddy or help as to what i need to expect or being looking out for?

User Image

6 years ago

UPDATE: Took an ovulation test and got a !!! sending

User Image

6 years ago

Hi Kerzie, I am on cycle day 16 and no ovulation yet, doctor's appointment tomorrow.
Tawillmy, I am happy for you, but did you use an hpt to verify?

We're having a baby!!!

6 years ago

@kerzie my doctor checked my blood and hormone levels....all good, no problems. He thinks everything is just fine and sometimes it just takes a few trys before it's the perfect conditions for the pregnancy to be successful. He says that chemical pregnancies are common, and although it may be different on an emotional level, my physiological self is healthy. He wants me to wait a full year of TTC before we look into things further.

User image

6 years ago

sunaet0625 no i did not take a hpt to verify... it was on my ovulation test. but i am going to test again later on today. i may of tested to early.

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo