Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 394 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone! 3DPO ... Woke up early this morning with some pain in my back and weird sensations. Different than AF cramps. Kind of achy all over. Not sure if it's the yoga or something else making those muscles sore ;). DH told me not to be disappointed if it doesn't work again this month. How can you not? Does it really not affect them? ... I keep looking at the calendar, as usual gonna be a long two weeks!

7 years ago

I meant Af was unusual my normal is 5 days to 5 1/2 days if that. I started the morning of 24th of Jan and it was over by the evening of the 26th.

7 years ago

Hi everyone,
I'm 42 and DH 43. He has no children and I have 5 from a previous marriage. We've been ttc now for a year and had a missed miscarriage at 6wk4d back before Thanksgiving last year. We are hoping, given our age, we can have a child together. I know time is not on our side but we are hopeful and praying. Wishing everyone the best in their ttc journeys' and sticky baby dust to all!

7 years ago

Hi ladies.

Mozart praying all goes well for you tomorrow!

Ineist yes the tww can be brutal. For some reason I feel more obsessive this month.

Cantonmom welcome dear. Are you taking any supplements to improve egg quality? I am 41 with 2 children and dh is 38 with no children. CoQ10 and royal jelly help with egg quality. Do your research to help increase your chances. Lots of baby dust!

7 years ago

Cantonmom, welcome. I agree with 39 - supplements, herbs, and fertility acupuncture are all worth trying. I have compiled an extensive list of excellent supps and herbs. Let me know if I can help you with info.
39, transfer went smoothly. Frostie is on board! I am hoping to not obsess too much with the thought that this could be it. I am stopping all supplements now, except for prenatal vitamins, low dose aspirin, and fishoil. Drinking a lot of beet juice, eating figs, avocados, and Brazil nuts....yeah, really nuts it is :)
Fx for this lovely little group of TTCers!!!

7 years ago

Awwww Mozart I am so excited in anticipation of those 2 pink lines. You are so disciplined and dedicated. Best wishes to you!

7 years ago

Mozart are you having any symptoms?

Amarah did the doctor confirm your pregnancy?

7 years ago

39, I am 2 days post transfer now, taking progesterone gel, progesterone injections, and 6 mg estrogen daily. Symptoms....may be? Cramping and little stabbing pains are probably all due to the meds; I also have a cold :( Blood test is scheduled for Thursday. We will know more then.
How have you been?

7 years ago

Mozart sending calm vibes your way because I know this can be nerve wrecking.

I am well. Thankful to be moved and trying to get settled. Cd 16 maybe 5dpo with sore nipples, gassy, frequent urination and had the taste of blood in my mouth this morning. AF due on the 12th so may test the day before if no signs of her.

7 years ago

39 is the taste similar to metal taste? I had that with all my pregnancies.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo