Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 394 Replies | Last Page

Amarah I definitely see a second line!
Lots of women bleed and it's like a short cycle.
It is very common. Will reserve my congratulations until you have a blaring BFP!

7 years ago

@39... thank you :) I need it to be a darker positive than the pic to allow myself to get excited.... I really thought I was out this month...we only BD 3x this cycle....

User image

7 years ago

Well you know it only takes 1 time and 1 determined sperm...lol
2017 is looking good already for positives!
I think I may have O'd today cd10 but since I am uncertain will keep dtd until Tuesday.

7 years ago

Haha that's very true. Enjoy the BD and you'll be in my prayers! Sticky beans!

User image

7 years ago

Got my first peek on the Cbo predictor after a couple months and got a positive on the cheap ovulation predictor strip today. It feels so weird to have more definitive things saying for sure your ovulating. No wonder this dance is so difficult when you are clueless when some of these things tend to happen. ... here's hoping for some sticky vibes!!!

7 years ago

I definitely see a line, amarah :) Congratulations!

7 years ago

Amarah, I definitely see a line too!!! Sooo exciting!

Is it normal to wake around the same time every night? It's doing my head in, I wake at 5am or 6am lol I wish I could sleep through.

7 years ago

Shazza insomnia is normal during early pregnancy.

Amarah thank you for the prayers.

Ineist happy baby dancing!

7 years ago

Excited to see some positives so far!

I'm 4 DPO today. Not really having any unusual symptoms. Hoping to wait to test until this Saturday when I'm 10 DPO.

Good luck everyone!

7 years ago

Hello lovelies,

I'm new here, just chiming in on personal exp. My husband and I got married last August, and had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in October, pretty painful physical and emotionally.

We've been trying again since November (which isn't long) but it's been stressful for me. I'm 36 with no kids and now considered high risk, so I'm hoping for the best this month.

I'm 8DPO, and feeling symptoms like fuller somewhat sore chest, cramping, back aches, headaches, and extreme fatigue, however I don't want to psych myself out like I've done in previous months. It's easy to do since PMS symptoms are so much life PG symptoms, so along with wishful thinking it can be a recipe for serious let down once AF rolls into town.

Thanks for listening. Fingers crossed for all of us.

xo.

M

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo