Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 394 Replies | Last Page

Amarah it kinda looks like the beginning of something but not sure.
Hoping for the best!

7 years ago

Hi ladies

Hope everyone is doing well. What's the latest with everyone?

Had two great relaxing days away. Back to normality.

So today I am 4weeks and I made an appointment with my doctor its 6th February. Me and hubby are keeping it to ourselves until I see the doctor and then we will tell our parents. Tell you one thing I am excited but freaking out at the same time.

Baby dust to all x

7 years ago

Shazz... how exciting. I bet making the dr apt really made it more real. I can totally understand the freaking out. I'm not yet, hoping this time, but the thought of it is so amazingly exciting but at the same time. Oh my gosh... what's going to be. I'm excited and happy for you!

7 years ago

@39... I sure hope lol I am going to retest with smu today (I find I get better results that way) if it's a line it should be visible by today I'd think.

I have a quote that gives me hope and comfort that I'd like to share with all you TTC lovelies and soon to be mommas...

"What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet."

User image

7 years ago

Amarah thank you for sharing your quote. I certainly believe that my best days are ahead of me.

7 years ago

Ineist, thanks it is exciting though the amount of stuff you need to get is unreal thank god we will have 9months fingers crossed.

Amarah, that quote is lovely and good luck retesting keep us posted!

7 years ago

I posted a pic of my hcg test from this afternoon... it's under "member" and is image #633896 ... if you want to have a peek. There is a line there but it's hard to see in the pic because it reduces the image quality. Not sure if it's an actual positive but it has a pink color to it. Check it out if you have time. :) I'm not fully convinced it's a BFP yet...and if it's actually a BFP that would mean my implantation bleeding would have been like a light period...not sure that is even possible. So odd.

User image

7 years ago

Amarah I definitely see a line! Congratulations!

7 years ago

@ellebee omg you see the line too ? :) I really hope it's for real...praying! I actually have my annual physical booked at my doctors this Wednesday so I'll have him pull some blood work / beta numbers if the line gets darker with my retests this week.

User image

7 years ago

I posted another photo on my home page, I'd appreciate as many honest votes as I can get!

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo