Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2017

View Full Post

Happy New Year everyone.
Been trying to find all the regulars from the 2016 thread but can't find anyone so thought I'd update in the hope some would drop in for a chat.
Welcome to anyone ttc in 2017, this is going to be the year of for everyone! I look forward to celebrating with each of you xx

394 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 394 Replies | Last Page

Shazza! I see a very faint but totally positive line! Congratulations hun! Yay bfp!

I'm on CD 2 and feeling somewhat positive...i don't know why I feel this way...normally I am so beaten down...but i feel like it's going to happen when it happens and that's that! Having faith I guess <3

User image

7 years ago

Thanks everyone, I am excited but freaking out at the same time lol is this really happening lol.

Good luck everyone! X

7 years ago

Congratulations Shazza!! Definitely a pink line.
Let us know how your dh takes the news. So exciting!

Amarah I am glad to hear that you are feeling positive. Keep the good vibes going. Yes it will happen at the right time.

Wozzle I am so sorry that you didn't get your bfp this month. Your symptoms were so promising. Keep your head up, do something fun that makes you laugh until you cry and enjoy the ride (pun intended).
I tried the baking soda last night. Most women wet their finger with water or pre-seed then dip their fingertip into baking soda and insert the finger until the soda dissolves. They also recommend doing a baking soda douche. I really don't want to do a douche. I put 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in 4 ounces of water and let it dissolve, then removed a lite tampon from the applicator and inserted it into the liquid. I stood over a towel and inserted the tampon with my hand since I removed the applicator. I left it in about two minutes I guess, then removed it. You are suppose to give it awhile to work. I waited about 35 minutes before dtd. Most women say it makes them really wet. I didn't notice anything out of the norm. I think they experience more wetness when they use the pre-seed.

Happy bd'ing ladies and to all!

7 years ago

Well ladies,

I am chilling out in the beautiful Slieve Russell it was my bday treat in Dec. So I told the hubby I had bought him his fav sweets which are jelly babies lol and he's really happy but he doesn't want to get himself too excited as it's early days so I just have to get an appt with the doctor lol when I got to the hotel I took another test it was a clear blue digital and it came up pregnant 1-2 wks so I guess it's defo true lol so am going to relax in this lovely hotel and I will be in touch when I get bk and I guess it's no cocktails for me!

Good luck ladies! X

7 years ago

So excited for you Shazza! Sounds lovely!

As for me... My AF only lasted 2 days... but it was not super light, it was regular flow but only 2 days. Very abnormal for me. This body of mine is so confusing lol not sure what to think about this short period. I hope nothing is wrong. I love being on a regular cycle but this isn't normal for me.

Odd!

User image

7 years ago

39. Wow, it sounds so extreme putting bicarb straight on your cervix. I dissolved it in a lot of water and used my finger to gently wipe over my cervix a few times. I'm praying it all comes together for you and you get two lovely pink lines in two weeks :)

Shazza. I'm so happy for you!!!! Take time to enjoy all your favourite foods in case morning sickness sets in. It will take a while for it all to sink in and become real, I hope you get to enjoy every moment. How did you tell your dh?

Amarah. Take another test in a few days just to make sure your not pregnant. That's the thing when your ttc, everything is so confusing.

to 39 and Elle while Have fun!!

7 years ago • Post starter

@Kerzie I will totally test again tonight!

My Flow was normal on CD1, light on CD2 and nothing CD3 (today)... it's more than just implantation bleeding...that is for sure...

I would go insane with joy if this turns out to be a pregnancy lol

User image

7 years ago

Kerzie I didn't put soda directly on my cervix. I put the soda in 4 ounces of water, so it was a liquid solution. The tampon didn't touch my cervix.

Amarah I agree that you should re-test. Be sure to post the picture.

7 years ago

So, I decided to start testing with the CBDA ovulation detector yesterday CD6. It showed Low. I'm glad I tested early because today it showed high. I'm hoping for a peek this time as it didn't happen last time. I'm also going to use those cheap ones at night. They are supposed to arrive in the mail today but tracking looks more like tomorrow. I'm a little down. Last night was an epic fail between my DH and I as far as intimacy goes. I laughed because it wasn't going well and I didn't know what to do and well you can just about imagine what that did for him. It ended up in a long night of both of us feeling awful. Hopefully that doesn't get in the way of the rest of this fertile time. :( ...

Question how many of you DTD every day vs every other day during your fertile window?

7 years ago

@Ineist We DTD every other day (usually) and once I get my positive opk we try to BD every day for the next 3 days. That being said, that only happens when my hubby is home and not working away.

I posted a pic of my test this morning...I can see something, but I always see somewhat of a line these days lol I had a little bit of brown spotting this morning...a very small amount. Take a peek at the test if you can :) I will probably test again in a few days.

XO

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo