Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

111 - 120 of 287 Replies | Last Page

Everything always works out in the end.

I am doing well. I feel crappy, but otherwise I'm good. I had my first doctors appointment yesterday to confirm. It was confirmed that I am 5 weeks today and I'm due November 8th. Hopefully its a sitcky bean. Otherwise, I've been trying to eat really healthy and get lots of rest. Although thats quite hard with a bouncy 2 year old!!

Good Luck everyone!

12 years ago

hi danielle
glad everything is going well for you :) 5 wks thats good :) be no time till your first scan
i can imagine having a 2 year old wont b a easy task at times keep u on your toes

good luck and keep us posted

12 years ago • Post starter

Yeah mrsbaurs I would try it. I wished I would have sooner and done it prior to clomid to see if I actually ovulated on my own. I have always gotten +opks but that doesn't mean you actually ovulate. My obgyn is turning out to have been even less help to me than I thought!

Wilson good to hear that you got your results back. I believe that when you actually find someonthing out it is good to actually know that it is something you can adjust and move on with the TTC knowing you can actually be successful! It really sucks that our cycles dictate so many things when TTC. A day late on scheduling can mean waiting another month! Keep us updated I am curious to see what changes will help. My brothers friend's wife finally got bloodwork done for infertility after 4 years and it was literaly a quick diet change and she just gave birth to her baby girl in December. I hold lots of hope for you!

Good to hear your are progressing well Danielle1986. I really hope that you get your take home baby and the next months are easy ones for you!

Well I am 14dpo still BFN this am. This will be the last day I test until AF shows up which I can feel gearing up as I write this. I am just praying that it happens tonight or Sat cause Friday means I have to wait another month to be monitored. I have been busy researching different fertility products online all week and I am thinking of trying them if the next two months don't go out way. For some reason in the back of my mind I feel like the drugs I have been taking are just not right for me. I also really feel that my OBGYN didn't know what he was doing after taking to the RE. I should have waited it out or tried natrual things before jumping into the fertility drugs. But I guess that is my thought today tomrorow may change as my emotions often have with this TTC process.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

hey dolphin1204
thanks you have made me feel alot better about this i think i just got myself in such a mess about it all today didnt take much time to think about it really
i have to try and raise my potassium level from 3.1 to 3.9 for the 26th by adding stuff to my diet and as for the low progesteone i dont know what will happen there as she wants to see if with 2 more sets of blood work on day 21 and day 28 come back the same or with a different result and take it from there
my friend was helpful today too she looked low progesteone up on the internet said there is alot of different things they can do to help with that and not to worry so its good to have her and appreciate all the help and support i get on this forum its made my ttc journey that little bit more easy :)

i hope your af doent show up for you this month and if it does af waits till saturday so you dont have to wait another month as i know that would be frustrating :(
i know you always wonder should i try this or that and then sometimes u think maybe i shouldnt but you would think your obgyn would be able to advice you the best options when ttc going by each individual

this is a emotional roller-coaster i hope we can all get that bfp we are waiting for

baby dust :) xx

Well af showed her ugly self this am. I will have to call early Monday morning to see if I can get in.

12 years ago

BFN again yesterday using FRER! Still so sign of AF! I have no idea what is going on with my body. I am 18 dpo. I just want to know something. Bought a bbt yesterday and took my first temp this morning. It was 97.89 so it will be interesting to see my temps now. If nothing else, I am ready to start temping when/if AF shows up.

12 years ago

Hey dolphin1204
Not so good Af turned up I hope u manage to get an appointment on monday so you can try and get some.answers

Mrsbaurs
Must be frustrating for you keep getting bfn and no Af u won't know what's going on, maybe worth contacting your doctor see if they could give you some advice

I was able to get in for bloodwork and an ultrasound this AM. I am waiting on the results for bloodwork but they did go over my ultrasound results. They think I may have a mild case of PCOS. I had the normal cyst from ovulation last cycle but my ovaries were also speckled with many small cysts which would mean PCOS. The bloodwork should give us a more definite answer. Not the news I wanted to hear as PCOS comes with other health concerns not just infertility. But it is treatable and I still have hope for a future pregnancy. I will start clomid today for 5 days and go back for an ultrasound next Tuesday to see if I am ready for a shot. So the next two months will either be our months or we will be taking a break for a few months. My fingers are double crossed!

Any news for us Wilson?

Have you been late like this before mrsbaurs? Temping drove me crazy the first month but I am now getting into a groove with doing it every morning so it isn't so bad. It does really keep you in the loop with what your body may or may not be doing. So that is nice. I am still holding hope for you that AF doesn't show and your BFP does!

12 years ago

Tested again this morning. BFN again. I've never been this late and last time before my m/c I had my BFP by now. It might be about time for me to call the doc. The only symptom still is sore boobs. I'm on CD 40 20 dpo.

12 years ago

Mrs. Baurs - Did you take ovulation tests this month? About 5 months ago i had a cycle like this. I normally have a cycle of about 32-34 days. I didn't get my period until CD 46. I went to the doctor. It turned out that I didn't ovulate that month. The doctor told me that it happens every once in awhile and its nothing to be concerned about.

Maybe thats the case for you!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo