Community post

Discussion

17 DPO and still nothing

I took a test yesterday morning and got a BFN. But I am now on CD 34, 17 DPO and 2 days past when AF was due...Still having crazy symptoms, NO AF symptoms, EWCM and a lot of it. Just very confused. AF always arrives RIGHT after my sister-in-laws and RIGHT before my best friends. So if I don't see AF soon, or before my best friend gets her visit, I will be taking another test. I am just down in the dumps after the BFN and hoping that maybe it was still too early...

11 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

CORRECTION - CD 33

12 years ago • Post starter

For my first pregnancy, I kept getting negatives even at 6 weeks... HGC must have just taken it's time in my body. I'd hang in there and do more tests. I know it's hard waiting! I'm hoping to be pregnant with my third, but I had a really faint line :O(
Good luck!

12 years ago

Today I am 15 DPO and 2 days late with BFN. So confused!!! I have sore bbs, nausea and yellowish discharge and don't feel like I am going to start. Driving my self crazy looking at reasons why or why not on computer. LOL

12 years ago

Yukes - I had a M/C when I was 14, had no idea I was even pregnant, took 3 tests and got BFN's so I summed it up to my partying and eating disorder, which I can shamefully assume was the reason I lost the baby...then in January of 2009 I had a chemical pregnancy, yet again, a bunch of BFN's. Is it possible for some people's hCG levels just be naturally low and now show up?! I feel like that would be kind of bizarre, but is it a possibility?

Krystle - I feel the same way! I am now 2 days late, which never happens, I have no AF symptoms. EWCM, sore nipples, slight nausea but no vomiting, heartburn, headaches, dizziness, I mean I could go on and on!!! I am waiting until after my best friend see's AF because if she does before I do that will be a first in about 2 years...I just hate this antsy, depressing, impatient feeling.

Good luck and to both of you!!!

Stuff like this makes me hate hpts! I'm on CD39 and 22DPO and im still getting negative tests. i have lots of watery CM and very sore bbs but im still not convinced im prego until i see that positive test. i dont even know what to do next. is there even a chance im pregnant?

12 years ago

AllisonElizabeth - I know what you mean. I can't stand HPT's but seeing that negative kind of discourages me to go into my doctor to check because I feel like an idiot. I have the watery CM too. And like a said, a TON of the symptoms. I'm just getting so down. My DH keeps saying he just feels like this is the month, but I've heard him say it before and then AF proved him wrong. But there is still no here...so I have no clue what's going on. I'm hoping for good news!!! Trying very hard to keep a positive mind. I would just suggest waiting it out a bit longer. How late are you?

I'm 9 days late today. i really feel like this is it but seeing only one line on that damn test just messes with my head. I've never been this late before and i keep feeling like the watery CM is AF so i keep running to the bathroom every five minutes. its becoming so frustrating. what symptoms are you having?

12 years ago

I am having increased, watery CM. Headaches. Cold-like symptoms. Heartburn and headaches. I am sensitive to certain smells like cooking meats. I am tired and exhausted ALL the time! Haven't been able to sleep well AT ALL for a little over a week now. And that's just the main ones I can come up with off the top of my head. Not to mention I am now 3 days late for AF's visit...

Wow im having alot of the same symptoms. Im having cold like symptoms too but i hadnt linked it to this until now. Still no sign of AF for me but i want to wait a few days to test again because i oh so hate those awful negatives. Have you tested again?

12 years ago

I got a visit from the out of NOWHERE, no PMS symptoms or anything, and five days late. My body just laughed in my face. "Haha jokes on you!" GRRRRR! FML! I have been so sick and even my family noticed them. Now, nothing. Good luck to all of you! I'll keep trying until I get my !!!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo