Community post

Discussion

2017 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I have an 18 month old daughter from my 6th round of IVF back in 2014 and we have started the process of trying for baby #2 in 2017. We may do a couple IUI rounds before using our frozen embryos from 2014. Any ladies who will be doing IUI or IVF in the new year?

413 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

351 - 360 of 413 Replies | Last Page

Futuredancemom- Yes very quiet! That's a different approach pre-stimming with the Estrace and progesterone. I have always done bcp and/or lupron. Any reasoning behind that?

Kmk- Have you had your 1st u/s yet?

Ma-espe- Starting prep for another transfer yet?

Afm - I have been keeping busy with daily swim lessons for the nugget and have had 2 lining checks. 1st lining check on Friday showed a small fluid pocket in my uterus. I think it was just leftover fluid from my period because it was so long and only ended 3 days before the lining check. 2nd lining check this morning was perfect. Fluid pocket was gone and lining looked good so I was given the OK to start PIO in the morning and transfer next Monday the 24th! Holy cow can't believe it's only 6 days away! I feel like it went so much faster prepping for baby #2 transfer compared to trying for baby #1.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hii mnor.... so exciting that your FET is just around the corner.....
How r you doing kmk any more exciting news?
Futuremom what is new with you?
AFM I am expecting af around the 29th to start FET cycle... however I did try and I am hoping for a rainbow baby... at least if it doesn't happen it won't be overly dissappointing since FET will be happening soon. Took forever to get my cycle back on track. But glad I am finally moving forward.

6 years ago

Hey Mnor0406 : O-M-G... transfer on the 24th!!! that's quick and EXCITING! I bet the nugget in swim classes has also been pretty awesome - to be honest I didn't ask why the choice of estrace & progesterone instead of the standard of bcp... but I think I will shoot my nurse a message just out of curiosity.

Hey ma_espe : sounds like you and Mnor will be transferring around the same time... how cool!!

Hey kmk: how are things on your end?

AFM: I should be starting stims for IVF egg retrieval on 7/31.

6 years ago

Ma-espe- It would be so awesome to conceive naturally. I know several ladies who did iui or ivf and got pregnant between cycles or naturally with their 2nd. I always hoped that would happen us. We tried naturally from last August til March but then I was impatient lol and wanted to start trying seriously again.

Futuredancemom - Very exciting to start stimming! Remember to try to be flexible. Just because they give you dates for things doesn't mean they will actually happen on those exact days. My 3 retrievals were completely different even though I took very similar doses of all the same meds. One time I was slated to be one of their last retrievals of the week on a Friday and surprise surprise I was the first lady ready at 8am Monday morning after only 6 days of stimming and 2 appts lol. One round I had to go in for 7 appts over 9 days! Hopefully your workplace is flexible and you can get time off with very little warning?

Hey mnor0406 : patience... that is SUCH good advice! Though I must admit that I would love to only stim 6 days because I'm paying for everything out of pocket and the meds are already costing me $5K - The good thing though is that I do have a flexible work schedule and they allow me to work pretty autonomously! It's a blessing
I'll keep you guys posted once I begin stimming!

6 years ago

1 beautiful little embryo is officially on board! It was already hatching and looking for a nice cozy home. Fingers crossed it's a sticky one! Beta day is Aug 3rd but I'll probably test before that haha

Mnor that is awesome. Wish you best of luck!!!!

AFM I tested this am at 11dpo with FRER and looks like I won't be having a rainbow baby.... so just waiting for AF to show up hopefully very soon so I can start estrogen for FET.

6 years ago

Whoo-hoo Mnor0406! Congrats on PUPO!! Excited to hear your upcoming rising betas!

Hey ma_espe : sorry the natural way didn't result in a BFP but FX for your upcoming transfer

How are things for you kmksmd?

6 years ago

Finally AF showed up this am. So I started estrace. First appointment to check linning is on August 4 and if things go the same way as last FET transfer should be on August 10th.
How are you feeling mnor?
Futuredancemom: getting ready to start stims soon?

6 years ago

Ma-espe- Great news that you will be doing an FET soon!

I am having some symptoms that I had when I was pregnant with my daughter but nothing that I can't also blame on the progesterone injections. 1 second I'm like I think it worked and the next I'm not so sure... I bought some hpts today! Not sure when I want to start testing. I got a very faint positive 5dpt with my daughter so that would be this Saturday if I test 5dpt again.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo