Community post

Discussion

2017 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I have an 18 month old daughter from my 6th round of IVF back in 2014 and we have started the process of trying for baby #2 in 2017. We may do a couple IUI rounds before using our frozen embryos from 2014. Any ladies who will be doing IUI or IVF in the new year?

413 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 413 Replies | Last Page

Jandei sending you

Kmksmd that's awesome to hear your little embies are such survivors! Awesome!

6 years ago

Hi All,

I am starting my first medicated IUI next cycle. I am currently 3dpo and praying for a miracle, I really do hope I do not have to go through to whole process as we live more than 4 hours away from our RE

My DH has antisperm antibodies and I had excretion surgery for grade 3 endo.

If anyone has got some advice for me I would really appreciate it a lot.

6 years ago

dancemom - thank you

iggy - welcome. Really hope this is your cycle. Can't really give you advice on anything other than be strong

kmk - silly me.... not sure what I meant by day 2 lol I literally slept the whole weekend and forgot you were already 3 days into it lol glad to hear you're getting back to your normal self

how's everyone else? two + 1 did you test again?

afm, spotting today had a little cramping yesterday and this morning and (TMI WARNING) noticed a brown spot on underwear and while wiping. Some may say implantation bleeding but I've had this happen to me so many times that it seems the possibility of that is just too slim. I must say I haven't really had it since I started taking progesterone so I guess there is still some hope...

6 years ago

Hi Jandei sounds to me like implantation bleeding..... and if it hasn't happened to you with progesterone probably a good sign. It is about the right time too.
Afm.... still spotting... a little bit more but only when wipping and brown color. So as far as no period like bleeding I guess I am still in the game. I am prepared for the worse but still positive that it hasn't happened yet.

6 years ago

ma_espe just came to me since we're talking about implantation maybe old implantation blood is leaving your system. Wonder if that's possible.
Just went to the bathroom and earlier had brown spotting now pink. This is really not good, I feel like my period is coming too Spotting before period was normal for me when not on endometrin but now I'm on pio. I don't know what to think anymore I'm only 4dpt but still, not out of the ordinary for me *sign*

6 years ago

Yes I did and still negitive . I'm assuming period will be coming any day now hopefully will hold off till Thursday or Friday so it pushes me back to when I will do my next iui !

6 years ago

I had pink and brown last pregnancy and every time I have been pregnant it feels like my period is coming it just never does. Last time with implantation bleeding I thought it was pwriod coming as I always start with a couple of days of spotting before the real thing.
Afm if I wipe it is brown... if I check further inside I get sometimes brown and sometimes like bright red streaks.... sorry for the TMI.... so don't think is old implantation bleeding. But since my numbers were so high to start I wonder if I was in fact pregnant with identical twins and maybe loosing one.... other than I think normally you body reabsorbs it as opposed to a normal miscarriage. I will take anything at this point :(

6 years ago

Ma_espe when are your next betas?? Hopefully you are just a 'spotter' and it is nothing more than that.

6 years ago

Thanks gemmar.... no next betas... just ultrasound on the 10th if I make it that far...

6 years ago

Thank you ma_espe. I really hope it was implantation. The last few hours just have been trying to tell myself to stop stressing, nothing I can do. Did a little research on spotting while on progesterone and found this regarding suppositories. Sounds to me like this may be your situation:

Once a pregnancy is established, many clients experience cervical irritation from the vaginal progesterone and thus experience bleeding. This bleeding typically presents as a “gush” of watery blood which, over a period of a few hours to one day, tapers off to a brown spotting. We encourage our clients to call the office with any bleeding and we will evaluate you in the office, however, be reassured, that in most cases, this is cervical irritation and has no affect on your baby growing in your uterus.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo