Community post

Discussion

2017 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I have an 18 month old daughter from my 6th round of IVF back in 2014 and we have started the process of trying for baby #2 in 2017. We may do a couple IUI rounds before using our frozen embryos from 2014. Any ladies who will be doing IUI or IVF in the new year?

413 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

201 - 210 of 413 Replies | Last Page

Hey kmksmd that you and hubby survived the trigger! Our emotions are so ALL OVER THE PLACE during this journey!
So what happens now that you triggered? When do you go in for retrieval?

6 years ago

writergirl - sorry to hear AF showed up. Hang in there, we all know how though it is. Was this . your first IUI?

two+1 - it's still somewhat early. My sister in law tested 10dpo and nothing. Got a very faint + 13dpo

kmk - lololol... Did you not triggr when you had IUIs? I remember my first one too. The needle seems so lng compared to all the tinly little ones for stimming. I'm doing PIO now so I get to inject myself there every single day. Fun fun fun. Back to the gatorade thing - I think the whole point is not to drink water. This may be the only case where water is actually not good for you. I wish I could remember exactly why but if you do a little research online there is a lot about it. Something about water flushing you out and gatorade with sodium retaining it... Don't want to be wrong so not gonna say much. When is your retrieval? So excited for you! Everything you are writing including the numbers is very similar to mine. We also did ICSI on all of them.

My transfer is tomorrow at 1PM. I'm not as excited as I was with my first one. Just being realistic and trying not to get my hope up too much. Maybe because of last months chemical.

6 years ago

Jandei, I actually never did IUI. Because of our genetic issue and the severe oligospermia we skipped over IUI at the recommendation of our RE. So no, even though this is our first assisted reproductive cycle its IVF. So triggering is totally new to me! Every part of this process is totally new to me. I was told to stay hydrated so I'm just drinking a ton of fluids and peeing every hour... practicing for pregnancy! ;-) Retrieval is tomorrow morning at 10 am. I'm drinking fluids now in preparation for nothing by mouth after midnight. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

6 years ago

Here's to Jandei's transfer and Kmksmd's retrieval! Whoo-Hoo! Tomorrow's a good day

6 years ago

Good luck tomorrow girls!!!
I am havibg my second beta test tomorrow as well. :)

6 years ago

I will totally keep my fingers crossed for you!!! Good luck and be sure to let us now right away how it went :)))

6 years ago

I will. You relax and stay positive. This is your cycle!!!

6 years ago

Oh just realized. Tomorrow is a big day for 3 of us kmk retrieval, ma_espe beta and a transfer for me. Best of luck ma_espe, can't wait to hear how sky high your #s will be

6 years ago

Thank you ma_espe, I really hope your are right

6 years ago

Whoo-hoo to ma_espe too

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo