Community post

Discussion

Really Low cramps??

Hi,

I am 7/8 dpo and I've had some mild cramping for the last 4-5 days. However... my cramps are feeling different today. They are very low, like right over my pelvic bone area. Anyone else experiencing this?? And it hurts a little more today than it has. It doesn't feel like pms cramps, certainly different. I'm worried, I don't know what this means!! I've taken a hpt yesterday morning and this morning.. bfn. My breast are tender and feel a little fuller, I have slight heartburn, and my chest and pelvic area feel warm to touch . I really hope there is someone out there going through the same or has in the past. I will be testing everyday at this point until I get a bfp or have my af

7 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hello Jrosie,

I am also experiencing the same lower cramping (above the pelvic bone) with slightly sore breasts but currently 12dpiui. However I did experience pms like-cramping around 5-6dpiui.

Crossing my fingers that it is a good sign:)

7 years ago

Ya I hope it is too. I'm not really having any AF like cramps, they are kinda different. Just dull and achy, and annoying. I usually feel the need to have to take medicine with my AF cramps, but these are really that painful.

When are you testing? I've tested the last three morning with all bfn's. Today I am 8 dpo. I'm pretty much going to test everyday until I get a positive or until my AF comes which is expected next Tuesday-ish.

Today.. that mild lower cramping, very very sore breast, sensitive nips, and my skin just feels really really hot!! and of course I'm pretty tired.

7 years ago • Post starter

I am currently on progesterone suppositories, which I am wondering if it is the cause of my symptoms :/ but should be done with them by Saturday which gives me the opportunity to test on Sunday! Too scared to test sooner than that....I dont want to see that BFN!

I am also so exhausted and tired all the time but it could be due the pills I am currently taking.

You are testing way too early, give yourself a break:)

7 years ago

Oh I know I'm testing way too early! Once I slipped, I just can't stop now. I just hear people finding out so much earlier, and I guess I've just hoped to be one of those people. As for the progesterone.. I could see why you think that could be the cause of your symptoms.. hopefully not! Well keep me posted as I will too.

Today is 9 dpo and got a bfn, but I'm not upset, or convinced! It's still early so I'm not really bothered. I might start getting bothered by Friday and Saturday if it's bfn though. If all else fails and my AF comes, it will be okay. It's only my first cycle ttc and I will be all geared up for next cycle

Hi I'm having same symptoms I'm around 10-11 DPO got a bfn 2 days ago...hopefully was too early. Also had today a strong back pain along with the cramps...how did it end up with you? Would love to know anything that helps! Thank you!

7 years ago

Well..I ended up getting my AF on dpo 12. So currently I'm CD 9 now. That was a strange cycle for me, as I had all kinds of symptoms when I usually would not. Or it was all in my head, HA! I hope for a better outcome this time around, and to try not to anaylize every possible symptom I could be having .
Good Luck to you!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo