Community post

Discussion

5 Week symptoms so far...

Hi Ladies,

I've realized since Ovulation I have been very in touch with every little feeling that goes on in my body. I think it really helped me to conceive.

Today I am 5 weeks, not too many major symptoms as of yet. My most noticeable change is my BB's. They are sore and feeling heavy. I have also had constipation here and there along with some PMS like cramping that only lasts a very short time. No spotting, No nausea....

My step sister believe it or not found out she was pregnant as well! We are both due in Aug! She has been experiencing diarrhea and cramping. She is around 8 weeks. I guess everyone is different!

What are your symptoms ladies?

User Image Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

28 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 28 Replies | Last Page

Hi again,

I mentioned before that we are insync...I am too experiencing cramping that comes and goes. As for bbs, they are not sore just heavy. I am experiencing the most creepy thing...it feels like air bubbles are coming out in the front instead of my rear lol...have you felt something like this?

User Image

13 years ago

Oh I am so happy! we can stay together!! lol

Yes I do know these "air bubbles" just didn't mention them lol

The cramps have been on and off everyday still. I started drinking more water and that made them less painful. I called my doctor because the cramps freak me out. They moved my first appointment up to Jan 6th. There is no bleeding along with them so I think I am just a worry wart!

I have no Nausea still, the only thing is I'm still tired and my Nipples hurt! And heavy BB's.

We are almost 6 weeks! How exciting! I hope you are well!

xoxox

13 years ago • Post starter

I'm so happy you replied...I almost decided to stop coming here. *sigh* But anyway, I haven't experienced nausea yet. Although, I am having some heartburn almost every night. I am having hot flashes too, but I guess that is from the hormone levels doubling every few days.

We are almost at the 6 wks mark...hope we can stay updating each other!

User Image

13 years ago

Hi,

I don't have hot flashes, or heartburn. Just slight cramps and sore BB's still.

6 weeks yay!! 6 more weeks and we'll be 12! Sounds like a while, I sure hope it flies!

I hope you have a great Christmas! What wonderful gifts we got ;)

Yes... we got great gifts!

...and so heartburn is my worst symptom so far. With my first baby nausea didnt kick in until the 10th wk and lasted until the day I had him. I'm hoping I don't have it strongly this time around.

My skin is also terrible...I'm breaking out like crazy! Boobs are heavy but not painful. My appetite is rather huge for things like fruit.

Now when ever I go somewhere outside home it smells like burnt plastic ...lol. ..don't know where that is coming from...oh well.

User Image

13 years ago

hello ladies... I am getting a bit better.. everything smells bad and I can't stand onions and garlic ( which I do love) I am also constipated.. sorry tmi.. and acne is now coming in..... Merry-X mas to you all...

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

ttcafterloss,

its nice to hear from you again and I'm glad you are doing better! For me the breakouts started before my bfp...I guess because I already have a minor skin condition...but the heart burn...I have to eat before a certain time at night and have a small glass of milk before I go to bed...it helps alot.

User Image

13 years ago

Funny I also smell burnt plastic from time to time lol.

My cramps are fading away and not as bad as the days progress. My hunger is huge and it takes a lot to get full lol

Constipation is awful! tmi.

6 weeks tomorrow, hoping the baby is growing healthy and strong in there! :)

LOL ...Burnt Plastic...why is it smelling like that of al things?

Anyway, at 6 wks cramps are fading for me too. However, bloating is in full effect. My jeans are fitting tight even though I'm far off from showing and all because of bloating. I have been in sweats when I go out for the past few days. My breasts are round and full but still b cup, barely. I guess I had a little room to spare. I'll probably need new underwear soon. Starting to feel nausea a little throughout random parts of the day. Heartburn is still there...I got it partially under control. Skin is calming down a bit.

How are you guys?

User Image

13 years ago

Glad to know I'm not the only one feeling bloated! I hate all my clothes right now, I look like a whale! My BB's are getting fuller and kill!!! They look nice though! I'm a small D to begin with. I can only imagine what they will become.

Nothing looks good to eat, I have no cravings for anything.

My cramps are pretty much gone, sometimes I will feel a really dull one. I have my first appointment at 8 weeks.

I hope the nausea goes away for you! and I'm right there with you wearing sweats everywhere!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo