Community post

Discussion

How is everyone feeling in early pregnancy? :)

View Full Post

I have to say I am feeling pretty great! 5 weeks, and not a lick of morning sickness as of yet. I do have a tad bit of cramping and bloating. Ugh. lol. How is everyone else feeling!? :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1322978400z1z1325397600z0.png

46 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 46 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies....8.5 weeks today...WOOHOO!!! I think things are going well since I still feel awful and I'm getting horrendous headaches. Boobs are killing me and huge. All good things

Trying not to stress too much about the weight, but I feel huge and I'm starving all the time. I'm eating healthy, but the bloating is still horrendous. Also finding it difficult with clothing. My old clothes don't fit, but maternity is too big. I went shopping and picked up some larger size stuff, but just sort of feelling pretty ugly these days. I know it's stupid and vain, but it's the truth. I think it's the hormones messing with my head because I am soooo excited about this little bean, and I refuse to complain. Just my little vent

12 years ago

I am 3 weeks 4 days... i ovulated early this cycle AND tested early with BFP. WOOT! I am occasionally nauseas, my boobs are bigger too already. Today Im a bit crampy which worries me. Nothing major just an annoying ache in my lower abdomen. Other than that, super tired and emotional...

I had a miscarriage in December, Im hoping the cramping isnt a problem! I saw my doctor today but wont again until 7 weeks for a pelvic exam....so here is to hoping!

12 years ago

Blueeyes- I wouldn't worry too much about the cramping unless its accompanied by bleeding and or is so bad it makes you want to double over. I had the kind of cramping where I wanted to double over at 4 weeks 6 days. I went to the ER and got my first ultrasound and everything was ok. I had cramping off and on until about week 6. Now I just have aching that is more like round ligament pains and maybe a sharp pain here and there that lasts maybe a second. Its always good to tell your doc though if and when you have cramping and or spotting. I am sure its all ok though. :) congrats

AFM- I am 11 weeks 2 days now! wow.. I have a pre natal appt tomorrow to hear the heartbeat! pretty exciting stuff! As for symptoms I was doing pretty good when week 10 started but then by 10 weeks 6 days my morning sickness returned and has been back ever since. Besides the morning sickness... still... I am still super tired. Taking sometimes two naps a day. Super emotional.. I cried at the end of the movies Air Force One and Dr. Dolittle with Eddie Murphy.. yeahhhh... my bbs have been sore for a while but just NOW getting bigger. Round ligament pains and bloated but not much of a bump yet.

Thinking of all you pregnant mamas! take it easy!! :)

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks knicole! I appreciate the support. I find it a bit overwhelming both good and bad being pregnant. I just want this little one in my arms so that I know it is safe. I know that sounds crazy and I have an 8 month journey yet to do, which Im very excited for. I just wish I could shut my brain off!!! I didnt have much happening today except some wicked nausea....the bloating has gone down and my boobs seemed to stop feeling full....and of course i worried about the lack of symptoms....i just keep trying to tell myself this is all normal!

I hope everyone is happy and healthy :)

12 years ago

blueeyes- I SO understand. I have been SUCH a worry wart this pregnancy. So I am not really one to talk. lol. I went to the ER once, and the ob/gyn triage like 3 times.. always freaking out because of spotting and or cramping. Including for todays appt. but today went great! 11 weeks 3 days and heard the heartbeat via doppler. It was 160 bpm.. sounded like a lil train. It is so much easier said than done to "not worry and enjoy your pregnancy" .. but gotta do the best we can. After 8 weeks I kind of sort of started changing my mind set basically being positive and just KNOWING that everything was just fine. If something like a miscarriage is going to happen its going happen regardless whether i worry or not. It does not matter if I am in the best optimum health possible.. it will still happen. So I go just one day at a time having faith everything is going to be ok. But yep.. every time before a scan or doppler appt.. the nerves do show up.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies hope evryone is well! 7 days until 1st scan!! Am sooooo excited!!! and nervous!! Still have waves of nausea, but not as bad now. The tiredness has lifted a bit too. Cltohes are starting to feel a little bit snug around my waist now and have already had to buy bigger bras! Much to the delight of DP! lol :) Just want to get to the scan! Want to see baby wriggling about in there! :)

User Image

12 years ago

hey ladies! I know Im not really in early pregnancy anymore...but since I cant access CMP from my work computer for some strange reason I find coming on here and seeing all the BFP's helps keep my happy and sane!!

hey knicole!!! Glad to hear you and baby are doing well!

Bannisterh - good to hear from you and Im glad the little bean is a sticker!!!

esperand - glad to know everything is going well for you and baby hopefully your blood test went ok.

I used to get really nervous...and worried that I would be like the many women who suffer from a loss. Since this is my first I had no idea what to expect in the begining. Cramps made me nervous, lots of CM made me nervous...belly aches..anything you can think of made me nervous. I was worried right up until my 12 week scan. Once we had that done and saw how much the baby had grown and heard the heartbeat I felt a lot better..

Now the time feels like its flying by! and i cant believe im 16 weeks already!! Mind you sometimes its hard to believe I am even still pregnant..until I get reallllly hungry or feel my ever expanding belly...then I remember.

Good luck to all the new mommy-to-be's I hope the early pregnancy symptoms dont get too bad for you!

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

Bloooooated! I was retaining water like a fiend earlier today! I had SIX POUNDS of excess water weight when I got on the scale this morning. Later in the day it dropped down 4 pounds. Crazy!

I haven't had any morning sickness, but I've felt nauseous here and there. I had a weird, almost bile taste in my mouth earlier in the day, but it went away. My breasts are a little sore, but nothing like they were at first. Mostly now I just feel tired and bloated.

12 years ago

Hey ladies.. its been a while. Hope everyone is well! Found out last week .. Its a BOY! :D and he is measuring ahead a week at 18 weeks rather than 17. :)

User Image

12 years ago

Hello everyone!!
i just found out I am pregnant 3 days ago and according to dr I am 4 weeks 1 day. I had mmc exactly this time last year so as you can imagine I am so nervous. I want to believe I will have a baby this time but don't want to get too excited incase something bad happens. Reading all your posts making me feel so much better and hopeful.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo