Community post

Discussion

How is everyone feeling in early pregnancy? :)

I have to say I am feeling pretty great! 5 weeks, and not a lick of morning sickness as of yet. I do have a tad bit of cramping and bloating. Ugh. lol. How is everyone else feeling!? :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1322978400z1z1325397600z0.png

46 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 46 Replies | Last Page

I am 6 weeks and have no symptoms, aside from being crazy emotional and gas. Nausea usually rears its ugly head at 7 weeks. In the early early weeks I was super bloated but that has passed and my weight has returned to it's original number. Makes me nervous though, just so worried I won't get to keep this baby either :( If I even feel a slight bit of nausea I get excited, weird, I know!

User Image

12 years ago

I am only 4 weeks and i wish I could say that nausea is not getting me down but two days ago it hit hard. Its crazy early too!

My uterus feels kind of heavy, sore and sometimes mildly crampy def bloated. I have cravings for cheddar cheese. lol...

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

User Image

12 years ago

I feel like emilyolsen08: In general, I feel great. Even being gassy, bloated and sore heavy bbs (I need to use to have bbs) couldn't worsen my general well-being. I am getting many compliments recently that I am looking good. Somehow this pregnancy did improve my complexion, added some glow - I am not sure for how long it will last...

I also started to feel like my uterus is stretching..I can't wait to have an u/s to see if it one. I had very strong positive on 9dpo (very faint on 8dpo) and I had my digital very fast on 9 dpo - so ... might it be a sign of twins?
we'll see

12 years ago

esperanza i was wondering about twins myself actually. Have you made an appt yet?!?

User Image

12 years ago

Febr. 2nd - u/s and other testing, Febr. 7th - doctor's

and I had to negotiate for this appointment because they wanted to see me 1st time in March!!!
I ended up negotiating for the earlier date bring my age, me negative rh blood as an argument for having earlier apptmnt

knicole, are you feeling better?

p.s. I have somewhere that actually soy can bring not only the stronger Ov. but also contributes in releasing more than one egg...we'll see

12 years ago

Well nausea has finally made it here. 6 weeks and 1 day. I don't mind though I know it's a good sign but I could totally do without fatigue.

User Image

12 years ago

esperenza - I had the same...a very strong positive at 9DPO and i took a FRER and a Digital that night without holding my pee. Since twins runs in both our families I was concerned I might have been carrying twins. According to our first ultrasound at 6 and a half weeks it was only one little bean. But the scan showed I was farther along then first calculated so it could be the same for you as well!

Congrats to all the new mommies.

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

greekmum: Thank you for your reply! I wanted to hear something like that..its reassuring...
It's not like I mind twins.. however... here is part of conversation between dh and a teen ds " dh: what if there are two? -teenager ds: Twins? uhh... It's not like we gonna throw away the second one or share with somebody in a way -we have one and you have another, .. we'll still keep the second one too... but I think that One is plenty for us.."

12 years ago

hey ladies, I'm a little over 4 weeks and I've defo got the bloatedness...but tell me this...is it normal to be so tired and to have an insatiable appetite (well today I do)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1324706400z4z1327039200z0.png

12 years ago

esperanza...I just saw your reply now!

Yeah it was a pretty similar conversation with my hubby. He wouldn't mind...he says less work for me! since i would only have to be PG once...(he wants no more than 2 kids) but I might be able to convince him if both were to come out girls! He would love a boy. haha

I wouldn't mind twins but I have always been concerned because I am a pretty little person. (5 feet and 105lbs) so there is always risk involved and I would rather have one very healthy baby than 2 unhealthy.

But sometimes we are farther along then we expect. Therefor its like we are actually taking the HPT at 12 DPO or later...even though we think we are only 9DPO!

Good luck and let us kow what your first scan shows!!!

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo