Community post

Discussion

Cycle 7 days late???

Okay, Im a little confused on why my period hasnt started.. My average cycle length is 26 days, shortest is 23 and longestvis 28!! Now Im on cycle day 35 and still no AF!! I felt crampy and fatigue around the time but it never showed up!! I have taken tests and they were negative along with smeared unsure results!! Has anyone been through this?? What was the AfterMath??

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
do you chart your bbt? You can get all the symptoms to ovulate and get a positive opk but none of that can tell you if ovulation occured. If it didn't then your body could have ovulated later in your cycle which would extend your cycle as our luteal phase stays roughly the same. If this happened then it could be too early for a bfp.
Or maybe you are pregnant and your hcg levels are just slow to rise? Maybe you should go see a doctor to be sure.
Sorry I can't be more help but best of luck at getting a nice dark bfp!

7 years ago

Thanks Kerzie.. I scheduled a Doc appt.. because at this point the waiting is unbearable... Unfortunately I record everything but my BBT.. but I think Now It is most definitely in my future!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo