Community post

Discussion

Sore Breast and Vaginal Discharge

Hello everyone,

It might sound like a stupid question but I've always heard that you get the strechy thick clear vaginal discharge only once in one cycle. I've had it like 3 or 4 times now, is it normal or could it be a sign of pregnancy? It's always that stretchy that I can't even stretch it enough to break it!

Also another question, what kind of changes with your breast did you have in early pregnancy? I know people say tender and sore breast but I would like to know more into details because mine look and feel different but could be a premenstrual symptom, it s just that it seems to be different. It is really sensitive and sore, and my nipples get erect really easily and are quite red. My areolas look darker as well but now again, could it be a premenstrual symptoms? I can also feel glands under my areolas, don't think I could feel them as much before. Is it the same for you or does anyone have it and I just never paid much attention?

I also have like brown discharge right now, so really don't know if that's my period coming or what.

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Anyone at all?

I had light pink bleeding 12 days after having unprotected sex, wanting to urinate but everytime I went to bathroom, only urinated a bit (no burning or itching sensation) then really thick vaginal discharge few days later for 2 days then again about a week later for 2 or 3 days again and now very light brown discharge only noticeable when wiping?
Now breasts are killing me, I have lot of little spots over my chin area. It's almost been 5 weeks since last intercourse and I am late but was negative 19 days and 23 days after intercourse.

I also thought I was going to have my period 2 days ago as I could feel some light cramping and had that brown discharge when I wiped myself every time I had a wee, but then the next day, no period, no cramping at all and no more brown discharge. The brown discharge started today again a little (still only noticable when wiping), but no cramps.
I have calculated and it would make me 6-7 weeks pregnant now, should I test again and is there anyone who had the same symptoms when 6-7 weeks pregnant ?

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo