Community post

Discussion

4 Weeks and cramps!

I heard having cramps like a period is normal in the beginning, is anyone else early in their pregnancy with these cramps too?

I would love a buddy to chat with during this Journey :)

User Image Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

11 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Oh i definitely did for about a week. It has subsided now! Don't worry! If you are worried that it persists after a couple weeks notify your dr. to help put your mind at ease :-)

User Image

13 years ago

I'm only 4 weeks, literally just missed my AF.

But the cramps are in the center of my lower tummy, usually when i get up real quick, or at night. they can be dull and strong. When their strong their like awful AF cramps.

I hope this is normal

13 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like the same pains i had at the early stages of my pregnancy with DS, just your little bean making itself comfy in there. going to be in there for awhile ;)

DS 2/16/09 Wanting #2 by the end of this year...

13 years ago

I also don't like the "your not out of the woods talk" I'm not going to think negativity just because bad things can happen.

How did you deal?

13 years ago • Post starter

I didn't find out for sure i was pregnant till after i was already 5 weeks, but i kind if figured i was. So early on i just stayed relaxed, didn't get too worked up about anything and thought positive.
Everyone body's body does different things during that amazing time, and yours is just adjusting to what is coming. It is very normal and everything will work out.
I also had slight cramping and pains later on in my pregnancy, but the doctors always just said thats normal just my uterus stretching and everything getting pushed out of its place

DS 2/16/09 Wanting #2 by the end of this year...

13 years ago

Hello

I have been having some strong AF type cramping and other not like AF cramping since Sunday.

My boobs are tender and definitely feel bigger *LOL*.

It is so difficult not to worry about every twinge and pull but I guess that's not going to help anything is it?

I'm feeling positive but nervous.

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Hey Hopefulk,

I'm having the same type of cramping. I decided I better take it easy after the bfp until it stops or gets lighter...no bleeding though.

User Image

13 years ago

LOL just noticed we are insync!

User Image

13 years ago

Hi I'm also just over the 4 weeks and I have had the cramping for the last couple of days, I'm also very queasy every afternoon but I've been told this is normal.I don't really remember feeling like this this early on my year old daughter though. Hope we all start feeling better soon xxx

13 years ago

Hi ladies congrats to all of you btw. I dont have children nor am i pregnant but i mc in august. My doctor said the cramping was completely normal and the only time to really worry is if you start bleeding.

There is nothing they can do to prevent a mc that early so i am hoping to ease your minds by saying unless your bleeding dont stress it only makes it worse.

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo