Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 285 Replies | Last Page

Hey I'm Joe

I'm in the 2ww and hoping for a BFP around Jan 7th. Good luck with the testing but a word of caution an early BFP can turn out to be a chemical or just more dissapointment of BFN.

FX for you on the 4th

xx

12 years ago

Thanks Joe.
I actually ended up with a chemical last month...
Hopefully this month I'll have a stickier bean!

Welcome and good luck!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Lyn, followed you over here from the Nice List since I don't really qualify for since I am expecting AF on New Year's eve. What a way to ring in the New Year! I guess the flipside of AF is that I can drink but I would rather have the BFP.

I have been on a long-term trial of getting pregnant. I just started using the CBFM 3 months ago and I am hoping this will help. It came from a friend who is pregnant so I am hoping it has magical baby dust built into it.

Must be hard to be a military wife, hope you catch the egg this month!

Thanks for starting this thread as I need some help getting through this 2WW too!

Me: 34 DH: 34 TTC #2 DD: 7 & Can't wait to be a big sister User Image

12 years ago

Hey Lyn! my af will be due on jan 7th but i think i am out this month. I was on birth control forever but then i stopped getting af in may of this year...so they took me off bc but i still dont really have regular afs. So they said i have possible pcos.

This cycle i used isoflavones and progesterone cream but have not used the cream yet. I dont know if the isoflavones messed me up or what but I feel like i am out this month because i cant seem to determine if I o'd or not. i think i am gonna get opk for next cycle but idk yet.

Like you I am a military wife. We are stationed in washington but the hubby is getting deployed in spring... so i only really have 3 cycles left till he leaves for a year and its such a bummer and the reason why we don't have kids and just now ttc #1. He is 29 and i am 31, we have been married 6 years this last summer. I am trying not to get stressed over all of it but I have my good days and bad days. Its very hard to conceive when your military alone but than add pcos to the mix. it can be frustrating and I very much know this!

Good luck to youuu! fx!

User Image

12 years ago

HI, so I have been keeping up on the Nice list forum but I didn't really qualify cuz my cycle started on the 7th but I fit for this one cuz Jan 7 is only a week after new years!!!

I am Ashley, I am 22 and TTC #2! My son is 2 yrs and 4 months. My husband and I have been married almost 2 years and we live in Utah. I just finished my schooling for Medical Assisting on wednesday. I am super excited to add to my family!!!

I am on cd 17 and my temps have been super crazy ( but I think I have insomnia so it doesn't help at all!!) for the last 3 days I have been having ovary cramping and pain, on both sides and it so continues today. It hurts tho, it hurts down there when I sit down a certain way or move a certain way. I don't think I have ovulated tho cuz my temp didn't go up that high from when I took it wednesday morning. I don't know for sure...

Wishing everyone and HOPEFULLY THAT !!!!!

12 years ago

@ amelia'smom Good luck with the CBFM! Hopefully that baby dusst will rub off on you!

And I totally KWYM about the drink

@knicole I have PCOS that developed after I already had one baby and I wasn't sure if I was O'ing or not either and the OPK's helped out a LOT. They gave me a bit of peace of mind... It's good to see another military wife on here!

@Ashley fellow insomniac here... I never even bothered doing BBT because I knew me being up all the time and tossing and turning at night would affect my temps too much. Depending on whether or not I sleep better once we have our own bed I might start... I'm TTC #2 as well and my DS is 22 months!

Welcome girls and
and to us all!!!

SO, sad news. Tho I love my DH dearly he kinda sucks sometimes. He "wasn't in the mood" last night and I am pretty sure I ovulated. The ovary cramping ceased and my temp went up a little, tho it could have been because I didn't take it when I was supposed too... EH I guess we will see...

Kinda sad but I am pretty sure I overreacted, I thought DH was not wanting to try anymore because whenever I brought it up he seemed to act not interested or even turned off by it but today he told his friends grandma that we were trying to have another baby so when we got home from our Christmas parties I asked him and he said that what I thought wasn't the case and I told him we probably were out this month cause I most likely ovulated last night and he was a little confused and he was like "You only ovulate once a month?" I said yes and he said "that's stupid" ( ) so it made me feel better but then sad too cause I'm probably out this month!!

12 years ago

Ashley did you guys BD at all before that?

I'm coming over from the December list..Definitely no BFP for us this month..

Short & Sweet...
Married:2008
Miscarriages: 5 between Dec. 08 & Jan. 10
Miracle RE dx'd: 3 clotting disorders & PCOS
BFP: June 10
Our preeemie miracle: Jan. 27, 2011 (5 weeks early)
TTC # 2: July 2011
Miscarriage #6: July 11
Back on Glumetza; Sept-Present
Currently: Wacky, longish cycles w/short LP, possible early m/c last month also, started Provera to bring on AF, w/no success yet, when she does show up, I'll do Femara on CD3-7, then u/s on CD12, then about 36hrs of as much sexy-times as we can handle..
High hopes: For a 2012 baby

Here we go ladies..Can't wait to hear about some New Year's miracles!!!

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

Hello MommyB- thanks for starting this thread:) Im 7 dpo and just trying not to go crazy with phantom symptoms lol. Also, swearing not to test too bloody early this time! Anyone arond the same time and having white stretchy mucus? Too much info?

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo