Community post

Discussion

November 2014 IUI/IVF

Tcc with IVF or IUI :)

116 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 116 Replies | Last Page

I am 1DPO... didn't do IUI this cycle. But who knows, maybe it will be the lucky one and want to read what is going on this month with everyone else.

9 years ago

Thanks for starting this. I am still waiting two months to try #4. :(

9 years ago

Opal-Thanks for starting the new board!.

SMC-eeeeekk.....so exciting!!!

AFM-BFN....days 12 and 14 past iui. Meeting with the RE tomorrow to talk about our plan moving forward.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

Hey girl... joining you here. I am actually skipping IUI this month but I will be stalking you :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I'm TTC my second child and not doing IUI or IVF, but hopefully you guys won't mind me hanging around?

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

essemkay - not at all :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Welcome essemkay! How long have you been TTC #2M I am ttc #2 as well, it has been 2 years. This is my 2nd cycle with clomid. Last cycle I did IUI with no luck, this cycle I didn't do the IUI bc the goal is to get 2 follies and I had only the 1 again. So next cycle I am increasing clomid from 25-50 mg and hopefully will have better luck.

9 years ago

ma_espe, I've been trying for #2 since July of 2012. Since then, I've done 3 medicated IUIs, 2 IVFs, and 3 unmedicated IUIs and had 1 missed miscarriage at 10.5 weeks, and 4 chemicals. It's been a rough road! My RE is done with me unless we do donor eggs (which we can't afford and my husband doesn't want), so I'm just plugging along unassisted, except for crinone (progesterone) after ovulation.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that... Do you have a diagnose for the secondary infertility? we were diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Did you have problems with the first one? Our first one was really quick, first time we tried. I think my biggest problem is stress, my little one has autism, and it has been a little bit of a rough road.

9 years ago

We are unexplained. We had troubles with the first one, she took us 12 years (we spent waaaaay too many years listening to the OB before turning to an RE - RE got me pregnant with my daughter within 2 years). Of course, now I'm really ancient in terms of fertility, so we've got that extra strike against us. I ovulate, I seem to have a good number of eggs (but I suspect they're all crappy), my husband's counts are all good. I had some minor endometriosis, but they got rid of that during a lap. I also had a fairly large uterine tumor, but they removed that. Now it seems it's just a matter of finding a lone good egg in the mix before I hit menopause.

Stress sucks, but hopefully upping your clomid will be the answer for you! I'm sure your LO keeps you on your toes!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo