Community post

Discussion

HELP!!

I took an HPT mid afternoon today and kep thinking I saw something...nothing really there, so I took the test apart. this was a FR 6 days early test. In the spongy part that leads up to where the lines should appear, there was a soft pink wider line...it was light, but def. there....why would there be a line in that area? was it just not strong enough to make it all the way to the window? Anyone ever see or do this?

Going Crazy !!

User Image

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hello hoping4first,

Regarding the line in the spongy side, there is always a line there...but that is no indication of pregnancy unfortunately. If there is no test line next to the control line, then it is BFN...sorry. But you might be testing too early. When is AF due???

Good luck & baby dust!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Ive done about 20 of these in the past four days thinking i'd be the one that would baffle science. I had the same line your talking about. Not good news i'm afraid. Its the dye line. Im as devastated as you. I think the '"6days sooner" tags is v ambtious. If you look at pregnancy test statistics on here no-one gets a safe bfp til about
12 dpo. Its just a con to make us buy more!x

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

I usually start af anywhere from 29-32 days, so I am just going to have to go crazy for a few more days! I really felt that af was going to start soon because of mild cramping and my stools always get a little looser (sorry, TMI) so who knows! This was our first time with IUI, and I just have had a great feeling all along!

I guess it isnt truly over til she shows up!

Thanks for the replies, it really helps that others have had that line too...it did get my hopes up a little....back to reality now!

baby dust to all!!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo