Community post

Discussion

Am i the only one going completely crazy??

Hi girls, please advise!!
I'm 29 and me and my husband are TTC #1.
I thought i had everything covered:
First day of period - 28/3 (for 5 days)
Used Clearblue digital ovulation test and got:
9/4 - high fertility
10/4 morning - high fertility
10/4 evening - peak fertility
11/4 - low fertility
Had BD with my husband on the 7.8/4 and twice (morning and evening) on the 10/4.
the problem is that now i'm completely obsessed about the pregnancy tests!! first i've started doubting myself - have i had sex on the right days? What dpo am i? 10? 11?
I've been testing and getting bfn since the 17/4 (which i think was 6dpo) and now i'm at 10 dpo (i think...) so do i still have a chance for dfp ?!?!?!
the sad part is that i feel soooo obsessed and i don't know how to control myself :(

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

First month is really hard. I was taking tests way too early and too often as well. Noticing every symptom and twinge. This month I'm a lot more relaxed. Just taking temps, opk and cervical mucous. Trying not to think about the twinges and other things because I had them last month and wasn't pregnant. Now I'm just paying attention to the ones I didn't feel last month. My cycle started on 6/4 and I ovulated on 15/4 dtd 15,16,17/4. I'm 6dpo today and won't be testing until next Wednesday

8 years ago

Thanks Fruit-Loops86 ! always good to know other girls that are going thru the same experience...
So i tested this morning again and i might saw a very VERY faint line... and now i'm even more anxious !!!
Do you think it's still possible to get a bfp?? (think i'm at 11 dpo and AF is due Monday...)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo