Community post

Discussion

Who's here? New here, back after 3 years...TTC #2 :-)

Hey there, just wondering how many of you ladies are active here and wondering who else is in the 2ww right now. I'm keeping track of symptoms by dpo and totally obsessing. I'm 4dpo today, in the first cycle ttc #2.

I'm Jess. 32. Married for 8 years next month with a son who will be 3 in December. We had a hard time getting pregnant the first time around and had a m/c at 10w. Then 9 months later (6 cycles ttc) we got lucky and I had a happy and healthy 9 with our son. I'm a Type II diabetic so it was NOT an easy pregnancy but all is well that ends well. So, here I am again. lol

If ya wanna hang, introduce yourself!

User Image TTC #1 Since 2007 #1 7/7/10 EDD 3/14/11 m/c 8/18/10 10w2d #2 4/8/11 Cautiously Expecting Our Miracle 12/21/11

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Came here in 2012 when I was looking for a supportive TTC community online. It took us 4 months of TTC before I became pregnant with our first child. My pregnancy was a very healthy one and our son came 4 weeks early via emergency csection. Our son is now 15 months old and I am 39 and fiancé is 34. We are trying for our second child and will be done after this one. Hoping and praying to get a BFP very soon but my 2WW isn't for another couple weeks. Wishing you a BFP very soon and healthy pregnancy.

9 years ago

Thanks, ravenmickey. This place is a ghost town. lol I used to go on TheBump after my m/c and while ttc our son, they are wonderful and have a very active community. I like the symptom checker and comparisons you can do on here, so here I am. For now at least. Hoping you have good timing this month and will be on your way to the torturous 2ww in no time!!

User Image TTC #1 Since 2007 #1 7/7/10 EDD 3/14/11 m/c 8/18/10 10w2d #2 4/8/11 Cautiously Expecting Our Miracle 12/21/11

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo