Community post

Discussion

TTC after MC. Stories & Support Group

I just miscarried yesterday. I was devastated. I wanted this angel baby more than anything. I was 7 weeks and 2 days. I went to the er on monday bc of spotting and cramping they said everything looked great and that I was measuring at 5 weeks and 3 days and that I implanted high and that was good news.. Ok.. So anyone TTC understands the fury I had at this nurse trying to tell her that I am not 5 weeks and 3 days, but at the time I was actually 6 weeks and 6 days. She insisted that my dates were wrong. MY DATES ARE NOT WRONG, IDIOT. They also told me I wasn't bleeding. HMM.. I had been spotting at that point for 4 days of brown blood and the Saturday before the er I had red blood and again everyday after making 9 days total. It was even in the urine sample that I gave to them.. I was heartbroken bc I just knew what was happening. I begged my OB to see me everyday and they told me that they couldn't do anything for me and to wait for my appointment on Sept 3. I was so angry and felt so alone. I have cried and prayed every single day since I started spotting. I have read everything you can imagine on the internet looking for answers. Then yesterday I decided to go back to work (office job). I started having medium contractions and my emotions were everywhere. At 3:30pm I ran to the bathroom and there was a thick, red string of dark red blood leaking in the toilet. I wiped and that is when I saw it. It was so tiny just a little bigger than a sweat pea and pink with a gray spot in the middle. I sat there and stared at what I had thought my future was going to be for the longest. I was immediately out of pain and today my bleeding is starting to end. As sad as I am, I feel like I am relieved that the constant worry is over and I am ready to try again.

TTC Baby #3

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi!
I'm so sorry you had to go through all that alone
the medical system can make you feel that way sometimes
I hope you can find the strength and the positive energy to go on trying until u get another bfp and I pray that it will be a sticky one!
Be brave! u are not alone!

9 years ago

Thank you for the kind words!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm very sorry for your lost, be strong!. I had a similar story I M/C on July it was very painful and I felt alone too. I really wanted my OB to at least try to do something but He said to me that there was nothing they can do. And we waited a month and now we are trying again. I have faith that I will be pregnant again very soon and so will you :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo