Community post

Discussion

16 DPO, BFN and NO AF. Driving me mad.

View Full Post

Just wanted to post a topic on this as couldn't find anyone else in a similar situation. I have a 27 day cycle (had been 34 days to begin with after coming off Cerazette back in July11).
Af was due 21/11/11.
Now 16DPO and despite taking first morning sample wee tests I'm still getting BFN :( Been testing everyday for 2 weeks now - deffo an addict ;)
Have had sore, tender boobs for almost 2 weeks now. Some nausea, ovary pain and lots of bloating and cramps for over 10 days. Been crazy about Marzipan and I don't even like the stuff.
Not sure what the hell is going on with me?! Anyone else in the same situation, late Af and getting BFN?!
Lots of Baby Dust to you all.

Lou :) xx

13 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

Hi everyone! Hoping you get a bfp very soon. I'm 3 days late ans today is 15 dpo. I tested this morning with a dollar tree test and it was negative. I usually have spotting.days before my.expected.period and.horrible cramps but ive had none of it. Past two days feeling queasy on and off and tired.

Ive read that some people who take the dollar tree test never get a bfp. Which is odd maybe its not a good investment even though its only $1! I'm going to get first response early result pg test this afternoon and testing in the morning. Guess if no period and still negative calling the dr for a blood test. Its hard not to get excited Bc ive never expierenced anything before like this. We've been ttc for 3 yrs now and I'm 25 yrs old praying this is it!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Emily,
Everything crossed for you. Keep us posted.
Lou :) xx

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies I am also about 15dpo (a guess) and day 1 late of AF. VERY sore nipples a little nausea and sadly some gas.. ugh! But I took a HPT yesterday ClearBlue Digital it was a BFN. :( This is only my first month TTC but I'm hoping for the best.. I think I am going to retest tomorrow morning pending AF doesn't come... Baby Dust for all of us!!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo