Community post

Discussion

anyone else on 4dpo or close to it?

I'm 4dpo today and just feeling weird. I have no appetite, get nauseated after I do eat, severe cramping, sleepy, extremely bloated bachache that comes and goes! I dipped d dill pickle chips and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and had a let down experience the other night to the point i thought my shirt was wet! I am hoping these are all positive signs! GL and baby dust to all!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

21 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

I am having the same symptoms as you are! I am 4 DPO today, I have had a lot of gas and bloating. I have also had the cramping, its dull and then all of a sudden I feel sharp pains. My breasts are really sensitive and full. Most of my cramping is in my lower abdomen.... I hope these are good signs lol good luck to you... Baby dust to both of us lol

8 years ago

Good luck girls !!! I am 1DPO I think . The TWW is pure torture lol. I had tons of gas and bloating with my previous pregnancies .

8 years ago

My new thing now is hot flashes and body chills at the same time. I don't know I'm trying not to think about it much. I just realized that I am 6dpo! The beloved back ache still comes and goes. I don't want to test until my period comes or doesn't lol! @Kentuckygirl @jasminemcelfresh good luck to both of you:)

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm 4dpo and would love to buddy up ????

8 years ago

@flamingo11 I'm currently 8dpo. What are your symptoms at 4dpo?

8 years ago • Post starter

@katyfootballmomma Ohhhhhh slightly ahead of me, when are you testing?? Can't really pinpoint symptoms at the mo as I have an awful cough/cold so not sure how much is to do with that rather than early pregnancy symptoms but I know I'm having (tmi warning) lots of creamy cm and have weird low cramping sensations almost as if I'm about to have af. How about you???? Xx

8 years ago

All your symptoms so far sound promising! Last time I was pregnant I had no symptoms at all until 3 days before af was due I had loads of cm but it was thick, I had never experienced anything like that before and 2 days before my boobs were so heavy even driving over a bump in the road would hurt them!

8 years ago

4 DPO today . My bladder feels full all the time . It feels like a ton of pressure on it . I have had bladder /UTI infections but this is different. No burning or pain. Tons of cramping on 2DPO just like AF. I had a lot of cramping last month literally from the time O'ed until AF came . I just knew last month was my month . With my first two pregnancies I had no symptoms(they were both girls) until AF didn't show . With my Third (boy) I could taste a penny in my mouth at 5 DPO and my gums started bleeding on 7 DPO. Bb's eere big and painful . Hope we all have sticky beans this month. Look forward to keeping this thread going

8 years ago

@kentuckygirl everything sounds so positive! I drive myself mad symptom checking each day! What dpo are you testing? Xx

8 years ago

Flamingo11 I have no idea . I will see how strong my symtpoms are . I am guessing I will start on 9 DPO.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo