Community post

Discussion

10dpo...so anxious....testing time soon...any1 else?

Hi

I have had the usual symptoms: sicky, headache, lots of lotion like cm, so tired, horrid taste in my mouth to the point where I have brought two types of toothpaste as teeth and breathe taste horrid, cramps constantly for 3 days, runny nose yesterday and today started with boobs feeling twice the size and not too painful but tender under arms.........my first month of trying so do not know what to except....do you think seem good signs I only normally get cramp and boob pain before af which is due on fri?

when shall i test?

thanks xx

User Image

83 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 83 Replies | Last Page

I understand where you're coming from. This is my first month trying and i'm 9dpo and the TTW is awful. I have 4-5 days left before my AF is due and i'm getting a lot of the symptoms, CM, fatigue, back ache, nausea, cramps, tender, swollen breats and more! But it's impossible to tell until test day. I'm just hoping for a bfp!
Keep me posted on how it's going. :)
I hope you get a bfp!

Wishing for a

12 years ago

Yes you sound the same as me.....fingers crossed for us both. I will let you know how things go on and you too.

I am going to buy a first response test today but will hold off doing it untill wed or thurs xx

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

That sounds good. Kepp me posted. :)
And i've heard that the superdrug tests are supposed to be really accurate. :)
It'd be nice to share a cycle with someone as the nerves of the TWW are getting the best of me. I've been rather emotional recently. :')
I'm going to be taking a test of friday when my AF is due. It's extremely nerve wrecking.
xx

Wishing for a

12 years ago

I know I brought some and going to test tonight or tomorrow feel sick thinking about it scary....I have two so can always do another on fri if af doesn't show
Will let u know
X

User Image

Ok well good luck to you.
I hope you get a bfp. :D
Let me know if you get the result you want or not.
I'm taking one on friday so i'll let you know.
I'm just wondering, do you have that feeling, like a gut feeling that you're pregnant. I have thjat feeling and so does my partner but i'm worried to get my hopes up just incase i'm wrong. But apparently i've been very preotective over my belly recently and i didn't even notice. :') xx

Wishing for a

12 years ago

Wishing for a

12 years ago

Hi

Yes I had all those symptoms and today heartburn which I never ever get but the result was BFN - feel really sad now....I ouvlated somewhere between 3rd Nov - 5th Nov therefore could only be 9dpo so going to now hold out for af but now the only feeling I have is af coming......it is my first month of trying so cannot except miracles.

Do you measure your temp ? I read people do that but I don't know how it is worth doing it?

Good Luck to you let me know how you get on xx

User Image

Hi, hope you don't mind me joining your thread. I'm 6dpo and the waiting is driving me mad!

I just wanted to ask when you both started feeling your symptoms? I've scoured the web and apparently I'm too early so shouldn't really be feeling anything. But for the past couple of days I've had nausea and a strange feeling in my abdomen (not quite cramp but just a little uncomfortable). I don't know if I just want this so badly that I'll put anything down as a 'symptom'.

Like you, this is my first proper month of trying. We started NOT trying to NOT get pregnant in August but I got impatient and bought a Clearblue Fertility Monitor and this is my first month using it.

Hope you both get your BFP really soon.

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

i have had sramps (mild constant for 4 days after O day) although still been coming and going, boobs sore from 9dpo especially under arm pits which is def new, sickness feeling on and off, tired, moody, today heartburn but the most odd and very different thing was I brought 3 types of toothpastes at felt my teeth werent clean although doing it 3+ a day...!!! never had this a horrid taste before

but tested at 10 dpo (poss 9dpo) as not been checking o day just counted 14 days from 1 day of period....i got BFN so feel pretty sad x

Good Luck

User Image

Hi hkbarts,

Don't get down, I've read that many HPTs won't show a positive result until after missed AF. I think your symptoms sound promising and would recommend waiting a few days and then testing again.

FX you get a BFP soon.

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo