Community post

Discussion

3 DPO, anyone with me?

View Full Post

Hey! I am new to this and was hoping to find some TTC buddies. This is our 2nd month TTC and I am currently 3 DPO. Here I am already symptom spotting knowing it is all in my head, lol. I was so sure last month that I was PG, had all the typical symptoms. I really think I had a missed miscarrage. I started spotting blown blood at 7 DPO after having a VERY painful cramp earlier in the day. The brown spotting lasted 7 days then 3 days of red blood then 3 days of more brown spotting. Needless to say I was upset that it didn't work out, but this month I am very hopeful. I am looking forward to getting to know some of you ladies that are going through the same thing! Baby dust to all!

TTC Baby #3

17 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

I am 10DPO, i think thats the same as you right? and also last month my cycle was identical to yours!! I have no idea what was happening... but I am also very hopeful this month only symptoms I have is slight cramping and an achy lower back..I am 25 and TTC #1!.

9 years ago

Bumpin4baby: My cycle avgs 29 days, but ranges from 27-33 days, my LP is generally 13-14 days though...still getting those gurgly feelings? Also I just looked at your calendar- we have the same cycle start date this month!

Babywave: I'm 25 (coming close to 26) and TTC#1 also!

9 years ago

Hi babywave! I'm am 11 dpo today! My cycles used to be messed up really bad. Just the last 3 months have been somewhat predictable to determine when I O.

Saraly! That's awesome that we have the same start date! Hopefully we won't have one though for the next 9 months :) I haven't had the gurgly feelings much today. I have been out and about with my daughter all day and I haven't been paying too much attention. I do know that I am having lots of creamy CM, bloated and boobs hurt severely!! What symptoms are you having?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago • Post starter

Bumpin4Baby-still not much symptom wise, but I am very aware of my boobs lol and on occasion I get extremely mild cramp like feelings, but they don't last long at all....your symptoms sound really promising!

9 years ago

So I found an HPT while looking in my drawer for a nail file and decided to take it even though it was still early and I've been peeing all day....there are two lines, but it's smudgy...I uploaded it on my profile if you want to look!

9 years ago

I seen it!! Sooooo stinking happy for you girl!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks, I just took a clearblue digital with FMU and it said not pregnant-so I'll wait a few days and see if AF comes and test again....It'll be nice to now!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo