Community post

Discussion

16 dpo very little symptoms..

This is only our 2nd cycle, but I'm currently 16 dpo I haven't had very many symptoms, only slight cramping and nausea from time to time. I've taken 6 HPTs and they've all been pretty clearly negative.

Any hope?

I'm now worrying myself that I didn't ovulate when I think I did.

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

:( I have been so detached from this cycle. DH and I have been ttc for a really long time this feb 2012 itll have been 2 years since we started trying. really gets ahold of you and become even obessed with asking WHY? WHY? so this cycle i decided...no temps, no opks, nothing. i have no clue when i ovulated or if i even did but i realized today that i am late so not tomorrow but wednesday i will try a hpt...trying to not rush it incase its another bfn. its so not worth it to test fo rme at this point until i have noticed symptoms (and i have come to terms with my being a pregnancy hypochondriac anyways LOL) i try and wait as long as i can...i even cosidered testing today when i realized i was a day late but decided against it to prevent from being sad so we'll see baby dust to you and keep me updated!!

Proud USMC Wife to Joshua TTC #1 since Feb 2010 User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo