Community post

Discussion

10 dpo, big glob of streaky whitish cm???

Note: I also posted this to questions. I kind of gave up this cycle, because I had a stomach flu the days I thought I was most fertile, but we BD'd on what I think was the day of or before ovulation. Anyway, I have been feeling pretty "wet" lately, but do not want to get my hopes up. But this afternoon when I wiped, I had this big marble sized glob of clearish white strreaked CM. Does this sound like I might want to get my hopes up about this month, or is it something pretty normal?? This is my 3rd month off BC, and I am not sure if that is normal or not. Ideas??

User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Well they say that CM is not a good indicator of pregnancy, but what the heck is!! So many things "could" be something else it's maddening. I recently saw on a website called "amandabears" something some pictures of CM posted by pregnant women. If you google that you may be able to find the site. The pics were pretty gross (idk seeing other ppl's cm is gross to me, lol) but several of the pregnant women had big gobs of thick white cm- I almost puked, lol. It does sound promising!!!

They say that extra CM can be the mucus plug forming...

12 years ago

I hope you are right! Tomorrow is the day AF is due, and so far, no sign. And my cervix is still really high and softish. It seems to be tilted up slightly, and its normally not. I hope this is a good sign!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo