Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

good luck to you!
im 6dpo nothing but just dull cramps.

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Thanks. Same to you!!
How long have you been TTC?

9 years ago • Post starter

this is our first month ttc. had unmedicated iui last tuesday.

what about you

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

'Officially' for about a year now. Haven't gone on any meds or anything yet.
Hope you get your bfp!

Woke up this morning with cramps. Thought AF was surely here a day early. Nothing. Achiness in lower abdomen, and still crampy but not as bad as when I woke up.
AF due tomorrow....Holding out to test.

good luck to you girl!
i have the worse back pain. i usually get it a week before af (which would be right on schedule) but never this bad. bleh
when are you testing?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

I want to wait until after tomorrow. AF is due tomorrow....but I think I am out. Don't feel any more symptoms....boobs not as sore anymore...cramps have died down to just a light ache...
Where are you in your cycle now?

i havent had sore boobs either.
im 7dpo today. and af is due 26th/27th no real symptoms other than the backache if that counts

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Do you normally have back aches?
The only thing different for me this month, was that I had that one day of sore throat, achy feeling like I was coming down with the flu. But it left the next day.
Blah.

yea usually a week before af which is why im not too excited abt the aching but its never this much. so who knows. sucks that were still so early

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo