Community post

Discussion

16 DPO, no AF, BFN???

I'm about to go crazy!!!!!!! I was fully expecting AF to show up 2 days ago, but now I don't know what's going on!! 16 DPO, no AF, still this morning!! I have been nauseous every now and then for 2 days..maybe i'm just too nervous? the whole time it feels like AF's gonna show up anytime.. I have plenty CM too...

Anybody on the same boat?
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/cheer.gif
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/cheer.gif

15 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

I am in the same boat supposed to start AF on saturday and got BFN and AF yet ..... frustrated !!

12 years ago

I'm 15 DPO and BFN. I am so angry with that test! I know it is irrational, but I could just just scream. I don't even know if I'll bother with them next cycle, but just wait for AF. I am so so sick of seeing 1 line mark the end to my dreams. I'm never late. Still no sign of AF. Don't know why my cycle should start changing right now. It been the same for 20 plus years :-(

12 years ago

@DChope125, that's funny we are on the exact same situation!! Same day that AF should show up and everything :). Hope we will get good news soon!!

@janemary, I know... it is really frustrating... cycle has been regular for 20 something years and why change now right? I called the doctor's office today and ask them if I should go see the doctor right away now for the missed period or should wait, the nurse said should wait till 2 weeks late... so.. another "2ww" I guess!

Good luck ladies!! I heard there is still hope out there that we can still get BFP :) Baby dust to everyone!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Im 16 dpo and NOTHING...Im not buying another test! I refuse! I guess I'll wait it out.

On Me3H

12 years ago

I am on day 35 of a 24 cycle!!?!?!? so that makes me like 11 days late for ..tested and tested....some look like they r very light lines, but I am chalking them up for evaps

Weird thing is that 7 days ago I took a opk (just for kicks) and it was positive...also my temps have been high ever since then

I am thinking I didnt "O" last cycle...had light bleeding 10 days ago (which was only once when i went to bathroom) then nothing after that--then a few days after is when I got the positive on the opk

soooooo did I ovulate 7 days ago (now making me 6 dpo) sort of weird that no show on af then "O" 5 days later

If so .....we only that day I saw the positive on opk (also had temp dip that morning) HOPEFULLY if that is the case we still had time to catch the egg?????

dang can sure mess with us cant she

12 years ago

@RJandRD: I like your idea of starting to do OPK again!! I think you are moving on pretty well and that's inspiring me to do the same thing too!! Should get up and move on and start tracking Ovulation again as the chance of getting pg this cycle for me is bascially 0... Lots of baby dusts to you!! keep us updated!!

@PunkNuNu: I went got another brand of hpt thinking that the other one I have been testing with must be broken or messed. Sure enough i was wrong.. still getting bfn with the new test. Hope we can all get our answers to the missed period soon!!!!!!

Today is dpo 17, still no signs of af, no more nausea, bfn.. i think i want to just move on with life now like I am not pregnant this cycle, and track ovulation :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies new to this site so I hope its ok I chime in I am lost waiting for AF or a BFP myself i normally have 33 day cycles and today I am on CD42 talk about grr and I o'd early which should have made a 29-30 day cycle and nothing. I have spotting on CD16-cd18 but it was just on TP no need for any lady products not even a panty liner .

I hope to follow this post and see some BFP soon.
My doc say I have to be a FULL month late... talk about really grr'd but I am refusing to test until 2 full weeks late for AF which is friday otherwise i will wait till monday :( I have nvr felt so lost in my cycle.

Ty ladies for letting me vent and praying to see some good news soon for you all.

12 years ago

I said that too! I took two test and I got a faint line but it was AFTER the testing time. I've never had that happen in my years of testing. But I found out about the evap. lines. So thats what I took it as...But I don't know maybe I'll be one of those cases that got their positive after the 10 min mark.
My BFF did, and she was pregnant. So I have hopefully thoughts ! I want to graduate and go to the "I AM PREGNANT" page LOL. This darn AF! I go to the doctors Friday to find out if nothing has came on yet.

On Me3H

12 years ago

PunkNuNu- sounds hopeful :) I hada faint positive that i posted on another site and they all could see a pretty pink line and that was at 9dpo and the next day nothing so i am taking it a fluke so i gave up testing.. at time s it makes TTC harder and more crazy.

My body is acting funny it appears to be gearing for O but theres no way with my chart would it make sense tons of EWCM and soft and high odd huh making me crazier than I already am!!

Hoping to see BFP soon ladies :)

12 years ago

Its funny you say that because this morning I started with this creamy white CM...Like when Im ovulating...I've already went through this phase though so now Im clueless. STILL I have a scheduled ultrasound on the 10th because of the other symptoms I've been having. SO maybe the 10th will be my day to officially know OR BEFORE WILL BE EVEN BETTER

On Me3H

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo