Community post

Discussion

wts the sweetest thing DH has said for support during 2ww?

I vent to my DH everyday during 2ww. The sweetest thing he has said/dine to me for support was to take me out for dinner and just have a good time.

I figure I should post something like this, so we all truly think positive no matter what happen!!

What's yours?

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

My hubby is more excited about TTC than me. So I think it's cute having him giving me hope this is my month. Whenever I start getting bitchy he's like uh-oh I think your pregnant. lol He makes it fun.

12 years ago

mine just holds me when i get upset and assures me it will happen eventually and we will do what ever is needed to get there. he also "performs" when needed even when he is exhausted!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

My DH Wipes My Tears Away When AF Shows. He always reminds me that God didn;t forget about us and we will get our BFP:)) I Love My Husband

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

12 years ago

I think the sweetest thing he's said to me is to just reinforce that we are a family, with or without a baby. Knowing that he is by my side through thick and thin makes all the waiting seem a little easier

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo